IGNORED

Help Promote ChaseTheChuckwagon.com @ Your Convention

Parrothead

I have been fortunate that some of you are willing to help promote ChaseTheChuckwagon.com by handing out our Promo material at your regional conventions.

I am truly grateful for all the help and support the Chuckwagon is seeing from the Classic Gaming Community.

If any of you convention organizers would be interested in helping promote and grow the next great video gaming auction site, please let me know. I would be willing to add your convention banner/button/link to the ChaseTheChuckwagon.com home page and also would contribute Free Comped Memberships for raffles or door prizes.

We have very attractive Promo Postcards that can be mailed to you for distribution at your convention.

Currently we are proud to be involved with:

http://ccagshow.com/

and

http://www.myspace.com/nwcge

http://NWCGE.org

If and when you would like a Chuckwagon button for inclusion on your convention website, please visit this link for access to our button artwork: http://www.chasethechuckwagon.com/html/advertising.html

I hope to add your convention to the list. Thanks, all!!

Edited by Parrothead

I sent an you an e-mail about my show coming up in July.

Thanks for your interest Dan. I responded in kind. Also, added your convention banner to the Chuckwagon home page.

So Cal Mike :)

thanks for adding our banner to your site, I'll add you the supporters list at the show site.

(on the show site, click on sponsors list, that will take you to yahoo group links there will be

a folder for show supporters)

Edit: I added your site to the supporters links now.

Edited by Dan Iacovelli

I'm still in the progress of doing major updates to the entire OVGE website, hence why only parts of it are available currently. But once the events and other links section is complete, I would be happy to add your graphic and link there as well.

I might have to redo the scale of the graphics a tad to fit within the webpage, but I do that with all the graphic banners there for consistency. Guess I'm just a non conformist.

I'm still in the progress of doing major updates to the entire OVGE website, hence why only parts of it are available currently. But once the events and other links section is complete, I would be happy to add your graphic and link there as well.

I might have to redo the scale of the graphics a tad to fit within the webpage, but I do that with all the graphic banners there for consistency. Guess I'm just a non conformist.

Sounds great.

When your show comes around, I would be happy to also donate (3) lifetime comped free seller memberships on the Chuckwagon. Allowing the winners to run free auctions for life -- or a very long time :) That is kind of our standard prize offering here on the Chuckwagon :)

I see your next convention is in August. I hope it is alright with you, as I added your banner to our home page. It would also be great if you could distribute our promo postcards at the show, would that be cool with you, also.

I can mail you (100) promo cards as well as the WINNER cards explaining how to redeem for the free membership. You can PM me if you want to discuss further. Thanks again.

Edited by Parrothead