IGNORED

James Bond 007

snakeeyesdd

I used to be able to beat this game back in the day when I borrowed it from my friend. However, I don't have a copy for myself yet since it is on the semi rare side. However, I do remember that there what a particular point at which you had to time the jump to land on the oil rig. Otherwise you over shoot and have to repeat the sequence. I do remember that I used the Satellites to time that jump. It has been 15 years at least since I played it so I can't remember the exacts...but I do know that I found out you could shoot the satellites in a certain order and make the jumps without even looking at the screen.

:)

You can almost establish a rhythm as you're travelling through the water during the last part of that stage:blasting diamonds and dodging the divers. With practice, it gets easier to time your jump onto the platform.

James Bond 007 is one of those games I keep telling myself I'm going to finish one day. (I do have some vacation coming up soon...Hmmmm.) For some reason, after mastering the first part of the game, I never put the time in to learn the next stage. I usually become a quick victim of the submarines or those blasted bombs that wipe everything out when they reach the top of the screen. :sad: Still, I'm sure with practice, it's conquerable.