IGNORED

NEW Game For Colecovision --- Mr. Chin---READY TO SHIP

I'm excited about EVERYTHING, but particularly about the mysterious "Super Action Racing", as there are criminally too few racing games for the platform. Will it support the steering wheel or just the regular/super action controllers? Any screenshots?

Here's 3 of 25 screens I've made... Please note that this's an earlier concept... It's very far from

the final screens... there will be a lot of change in the final concept...

Super Action Racing will use both Driving Module & regular/Super Action controllers ;)

post-11933-1211491155_thumb.png

About time the ColecoVision got a hockey and golf game...better late than never.
Based on the list, I want first those showed on the colecovision box and in the silver coleco manual... then the original game... then the hockey game. for the rest, I'm not sure I will buy them but I'm sure they will be awesome.

I'm excited about EVERYTHING, but particularly about the mysterious "Super Action Racing", as there are criminally too few racing games for the platform. Will it support the steering wheel or just the regular/super action controllers? Any screenshots?

Here's 3 of 25 screens I've made... Please note that this's an earlier concept... It's very far from

Super Action Racing will use both Driving Module & regular/Super Action controllers ;)

WOW! That far exceeds my wildest expectations! Not even The Dukes of Hazzard pulled off that type of view on the system... The closest is Pitstop and that didn't use large sprites...

WOW! That far exceeds my wildest expectations! Not even The Dukes of Hazzard pulled off that type of view on the system... The closest is Pitstop and that didn't use large sprites...

Thanks for all those comments, I very appreciate :)

My goal is to provide a least 4 games per year, I think it would be possible since I don't have to program anything... and the programmer(s) don't have to make any graphics... ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Well, if you or your friend can make it to the ADAMCon this week-end or to the CCJVQ meeting in July, I will appreciate to receive a cartridge of Mr.Chin in person.

I can't be there,sorry... I'm very busy till the end of July... If you're interested to get Mr.Chin, please PM :)

I would like to go to ADAMCon or even CCJVQ someday.. Maybe next year ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi retroillucid.

Thank you, Mr. Chin arrived quite well.

But unfortunately the game does not work.

post-9873-1214997621_thumb.jpg

EDIT:

Hi again.

Excuse me, but the game works now.

I should just take the game up from the console and in again a few times, and reset.

So it works well so far. :D

post-9873-1215007497_thumb.jpg

post-9873-1215007638_thumb.jpg

Edited by ten-four

Just played the demo...congratulations on an awesome job porting this game to the Colecovision. I've never played the MSX version, but I like the graphics and background music. I don't own a Colecovision, but trust that Colecovision owners will be happy with this new addition to the CV library. Keep up the good work...it's always nice to see the classic consoles getting some new support. :)

For those of you who have noticed retroillucid's prolonged absence (since June 23rd, to be exact), I have just been informed that he is currently on vacation. His ex-roomate gave me this information. I was also told that retroillucid will need to get a new internet connection, so he won't be able to reply to his e-mails and PMs immediately when he comes back from vacation. That's all I know for now.

Anyone else received their carts yet...?

I got mine a few days ago. In my case I have a cart fit problem with the open end of the cart not closing fully (something inside isn't fitting well) making it far wider than it should be - this makes the cart difficult to insert into my CV and extremely difficult to remove as the recess on the cart for overlays gets hung up on the CVs cart slot. Have emailed and PM'd retroillucid and anticipate this being sorted quickly once he is back from vacation and back on the internet.

For those of you who have noticed retroillucid's prolonged absence (since June 23rd, to be exact), I have just been informed that he is currently on vacation. His ex-roomate gave me this information. I was also told that retroillucid will need to get a new internet connection, so he won't be able to reply to his e-mails and PMs immediately when he comes back from vacation. That's all I know for now.

Still havent received mine as of yet!

But Thank You Pixelboy for the updated info on his absence~