IGNORED

Falcon D2D

Does anyone know where I can get the Atari Falcon D2D program? I think it came with the Falcon on an applications disk but I didn't get any disks with my Falcon. I found all the other disks on-line except that one. Any help would be great.

Thanks!

This will sound stupid.....what is D2D???

Here is a demo of Digital Home Studio by SoftJee Software. May be what you are looking for.

dhs_demo.zip

Thanks Guitarman and everyone , I will try that. I am looking to try out the recording capabilities of the Falcon. I just got it this week. I also got a cubase dongle but the HD in the falcon is shot, and the original owner is not sure what version of Cubase software was installed. I will have to see if I can recover anything from it.

-I read that there was a disk labeled Disk 2 Application Disk (Rev E). that came with the Falcon and it had the D2D program as well as some other audio applications. Maybe they only came with certain Falcons.

Here is a demo of Digital Home Studio by SoftJee Software. May be what you are looking for.

dhs_demo.zip

Thanks Guitarman and everyone , I will try that. I am looking to try out the recording capabilities of the Falcon. I just got it this week. I also got a cubase dongle but the HD in the falcon is shot, and the original owner is not sure what version of Cubase software was installed. I will have to see if I can recover anything from it.

-I read that there was a disk labeled Disk 2 Application Disk (Rev E). that came with the Falcon and it had the D2D program as well as some other audio applications. Maybe they only came with certain Falcons.

Here is the Falcon Apps Disk 2

FalconDisk2.zip