IGNORED

Beef Drop is awesome!

bcprs1

I finally got around to hooking up all my gaming systems again after having everything boxed up for months. I started playing some of the games I had laying around that I bought from the Atariage store a while ago. I always love 7800 games and have to say that Beef Drop is just plain fun. The controls are great, music is great, difficulty is great. I only hope we continue to get more 7800 homebrews. I also did pick up Pac-Man Collection and Bonq and can't wait to try them out more.

I finally got around to hooking up all my gaming systems again after having everything boxed up for months. I started playing some of the games I had laying around that I bought from the Atariage store a while ago. I always love 7800 games and have to say that Beef Drop is just plain fun. The controls are great, music is great, difficulty is great. I only hope we continue to get more 7800 homebrews. I also did pick up Pac-Man Collection and Bonq and can't wait to try them out more.

Don't forget to submit your score in the 7800 High Score Club Contest featuring Beef Drop...

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=125595

No prize, we're just having fun. And it is a great game!

Did you get the Pokey or VE version? I liked 'em both (have 'em both, too). I never really was much for this kind of game to begin with, but I will say that these titles are well done. I still pop them in for a minute or two every once in a while.

b*nQ is a different story. I like the game play there. Given that the rest is as well done as Beef Drop, b*nQ, IMO, is a very solid 7800 title.

My wife and I tried getting tickets, but got screwed. We were like 20th in line at the Garden, but they did a stupid "lottery" thing and we ended up in the back of the line. They did "first come first serve" for game 7 against the Hawks. I don't know why they decided not to do that again.

My wife and I tried getting tickets, but got screwed. We were like 20th in line at the Garden, but they did a stupid "lottery" thing and we ended up in the back of the line. They did "first come first serve" for game 7 against the Hawks. I don't know why they decided not to do that again.

Non sequiter alert!

;)