IGNORED

Hozer Video and Carts

Inky

Interestingly, I was just discussing this with Randy the other day. He currently has over 1,000 stripped down old Atari cart casings for current projects. He said he'll likely go through these within a year. After that, he's pondering using one of the newly manufactured cart cases - like those made by JOe Grand. HOwever, for now, he has all the cases he needs.

Good deal! Congrats on your new homebrews. I've been ordering many games from Randy over the last year or so - homebrews and rare ones to fill out my collection without spending loads of $$$$ for the likes of Crazy Climber and Quadrun. He does a standup job and I've never had any problems with ordering from him. He's quite the asset to the Atari 2600 gaming community!

I have also sent another $100 for copies of Marble Craze(hopefully with tin box),Allia Quest,Gunfight & Asteroids with vector look and driver controller mod.<now I got to go turn some lights off!>(if you think paying utilities is a pain,come move to CA where every other state of the union rips us off!)