IGNORED

Does anyone "collect" games from a certain designer?

I was thinking of getting all of the 'Americana' games, since I've got about 7 of them already and I don't think there's that many more to have a complete collection. But I decided against it, I'd rather just get games that I know or at least think I'd enjoy playing.

Edited by Ross PK

Across various platforms I have decent Dan Bunsen collection:

MULE, Seven Cities of Gold, Heart of Africa, Modem Wars and Command HQ.

I also seem to have most of Sid Meiers games as well, which most computer game collectors probable do too, since he has so

many titles that can be genuinely called classics.

I like the early EA games in record sleeve containers no matter what system it was for.

I also like the infocom games across all platforms.

Those are the only ones I sort by the game designers the rest are sorted (when I bother to sort) by platform and then by alphabet and then by condition.

I like the early EA games in record sleeve containers no matter what system it was for.

Yeah... I liked those too. I have a few of them (like PCS, MCS, Financial Cookbook & 7 cities) and occasionally pick them up when I run across them....

Your EA collection is not complete. I have even further games and applications of EA.

BigBen

Nice!

I have Financial Cookbook and Movie Maker (since they are not games, I did not include them), but were the other four released for the Atari? (not according to AtariMania...)

Hi,

three, of the programs golf (IBM), bridge (IBM) and Paint (Amiga) do not belong to the Atari. It was a joke of me ;-)

Financial Cookbook, Movie Maker and Cut & Paste are Atari programs.

BigBen

Edited by BigBen

I have collected all the Chris Crawford Games I can find (Legionare, Easter Front 1942, Balance of Power (Both Versions for Multiple Platforms). I am also trying to complete my SSI and Avalon Hill collections but that is a longer term collecting goal as they can be spendy now)

I collect any and all Bill Williams games (Mindwalker, Salmon Run, Relax, Alley Cat, Necromancer, Pioneer Plague, Knights of the Kristallion, Sinbad)

I have a complete EA flat box colleciton (all platforms, not just A8)

I have a complete AD&D gold box collection. (Pool of Radiance through Neverwinter Nights AOL 2.0)

Like many folks, I collect Ultima and have a fairly complete collection there too (but no Akalabeth, California Pacific, etc)

I collect Datamost games, but only about half complete.

I collect Frank Cohen games - I need one still (Ollie's Follies I think)

*edit* Oh yeah, for no apparent reason I have a half-complete Avalon Hill collection.

Edited by FastRobPlus

Your EA collection is not complete. I have even further games and applications of EA.

BigBen

Nice!

I have Financial Cookbook and Movie Maker (since they are not games, I did not include them), but were the other four released for the Atari? (not according to AtariMania...)

What about Legacy of the Ancients?

BigBen

Nice!

What about Legacy of the Ancients?

Yeah, I have Legacy of the Ancients. That one was very easy to find. Demon Stalkers was pretty hard but I got that at the same time.

Also some of the Instant Music Amiga flat boxes were hard-ish (Hot and Cool Jazz, etc)

*edit* The pics/title listings on my tradelist are hopelessly out of date.

Edited by FastRobPlus