IGNORED

Gamestop Gameboy color sale alert!

Today I stopped by Gamestop and all Gameboy/gameboy color (not advanced) games or accessories they have are 25% off. I find most of these stores have a few GBC games thrown in the GBA case, so you might be able to find a deal. I picked up Asteroids from Activision (basically the portable version of Asteroids 64 which is one of my fav arcade remakes) for 4 bucks, so there are some deals to be had especially if you find a Gamestop that has a a decent selection of the older GB games, which I have yet to find in my area (Connecticut).

I wonder if this is the sign that they will no longer carry used GB/GBC games? They did the same thing just before they stopped carrying cartridge based systems and games. First there was the 25% off, then buy one get one free, then buy one get two free then they were gone. By that point it was nothing but sports games and Turoc carts :P

I wonder if this is the sign that they will no longer carry used GB/GBC games? They did the same thing just before they stopped carrying cartridge based systems and games. First there was the 25% off, then buy one get one free, then buy one get two free then they were gone. By that point it was nothing but sports games and Turoc carts :P

I'm pretty sure they are phazing out the GB/GBC cartridges. I have been looking for those games and made the rounds at all the local Gamestops and while most stores have a handful of games some have none and none have a very good selection. I assume they will probably stop taking in the old games (if they haven't already) and use this sale to sell off their old stock.

I'm pretty sure they are phazing out the GB/GBC cartridges. I have been looking for those games and made the rounds at all the local Gamestops and while most stores have a handful of games some have none and none have a very good selection. I assume they will probably stop taking in the old games (if they haven't already) and use this sale to sell off their old stock.

lé sigh :(