IGNORED

sometimes you just want to punch yourself in the nuts

Ugclone

yeah so i walked into the local thrift stop last week on my normal search for videogames and i found it right as i walked in...2 fullsize arcade machines pengo and donkey kong selling for $279.00 each. really great deal except that i had my glasses break (concert. don't ask) and my car fall apart a day or two before my little find. being broke sucks but the worst news was that both machines worked perfectly and that donkey kong was in near perfect condition.....can you feel my pain!:?

all i left with was a good lookin' copy of eggomania (i didn't have it) which i paid $5.00 for (not too bad since i had never seen a copy of it floating around before..but dear christ this is a thrift store.)

angry.....very angry :x :mad: :x

I can honestly say. ...

That in spite of that horrible, terrible story you just told....

And imagining that something like that might one day happen to me....

There is still no frickin way I'm punching myself in the nuts.

I'd do the credit card thing friend. You could have that paid off in no time.

*makes road trip to Columbus*

(One hour and a half later)

*buys machines*

Now how are they going to fit into my Civic? :ponder:

I had a friend of mine who passed up a working cocktail table (forgot what game it was) for $45 at an outdoor flea market. He had a Pontiac Grand AM, and couldn't figure out how he would get it home, which was 60 miles away. I would've taken a trip to U-Haul, personally.

When you have 2 children 3 yrs and under, you don't NEED to punch yourself in the nuts. Those little flailing arms and kicking feet tend to find thier way there on thier own.

And it doesn't help that my wife, one time when we were dating, punched me in the nuts in the BArnes & Noble parking lot. True story.

This is quickly going off topic..

And it doesn't help that my wife, one time when we were dating, punched me in the nuts in the BArnes & Noble parking lot.  True story.  

dude, what book did you buy to deserve a punch in the nuts? she partial to walton books or something?

i've been thinking i need to buy me a pinball machine. maybe a spy hunter.

And it doesn't help that my wife, one time when we were dating, punched me in the nuts in the BArnes & Noble parking lot.  True story.  

dude, what book did you buy to deserve a punch in the nuts? she partial to walton books or something?

i've been thinking i need to buy me a pinball machine. maybe a spy hunter.

I actually just got off work in the Staples store next door. I think all I bought was an iced tea at the Starbucks.

So, ummm, which thrift store was it?? I'm only 30 minutes south of Columbus you know...

it's the huge thrift on W. Broad Street. on the south west side of columbus near Galloway. I believe it's a salvation army. if you need some better directions just e-mail me and i'll let you know......oh yeah, keep it top secret hush-hush IT'S MY THRIFT STORE!! MINE!! :D