IGNORED

Magicard, Video Life, CPK, Possible Mission, Multi Lock On 7800...

CPUWIZ

DAAAMMMMMMN! Nice job on the Cabbage Patch Kids. I want it !

Thanks. Probably the only one that is this authentic, I don't have anymore real 2600 bankswitched Coleco proto-boards.

I want that C.Patch pretty bad. Will you put a letter explaining the rare insides with it should I win?

AX

I was asked what Multi Lock On actually is, watch this video and ignore the music, imagine a C64 quality tune playing on the POKEY and enjoy.

It's really quite cool seeing something like this on a 7800. :cool:

What I'm thinking is more in terms of provenance. I want something from the creator of the cartridge (you) to add to the collectors quality of the cartridge without having to open it, so that in 30, 40, 50 years from now it along with the cartridge are together as an item with explaination.

AX

Dunno about a letter, but here is a picture of the kind of board I used, you can clearly see the Coleco logo. :)

Well, one way to tell is by looking at the little bit of circuit board sticking out of the cart. All the boards I've seen from AtariService and Pixels Past are bright in color. I believe the intention is to let you know it is a repo board right away. So if you see a bright red board like those in Cpuwiz's Avatar then you know it is a repo board.

Edited by Omegamatrix

I was asked what Multi Lock On actually is, watch this video and ignore the music, imagine a C64 quality tune playing on the POKEY and enjoy.

Or a video of the actual thing running...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=JPHORHPVwZU

A lot more impressive (and easier to hear hah hah) when playing it on an actual 7800 in front of you though ;)

Or a video of the actual thing running...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=JPHORHPVwZU

A lot more impressive (and easier to hear hah hah) when playing it on an actual 7800 in front of you though ;)

Thanks for the link.

Only 3 hours left! :)