IGNORED

NIB game questions

atari2600land

1. - Do you open yours? and if so,

2. - Have you ever found one that didn't work? I did. I got a copy of Pit-Fighter that didn't work once, so I had to order another one from a different company (just to make sure I got one that worked. I dunno.) Well, it came and it worked (Thank goodness.)

3. - Does anyone use broken Lynx games for anything? ;)

Hi atari2600land,

1 - Yes, I opened my sealed games carefully with a blade of Stanley

2 - I found 1 game that didn't work... Pit-Fighter too, and one where it was not good game on the cartridge (California Games instead Block Out) !! :?

3 - No, to make what? :)

Edited by StaxX28

1. The only ones I haven't opened are Double Dragon and Ninja Gaiden 3. Even opened Lemmings-great game-and now I can't find the box...

2. All of mine have worked just fine. Who cares if Pit Fighter didn't work? Its TERRIBLE! :)

3. I wonder what else you could use carts for? Flat ones for tiny coasters perhaps?

I received a NiB Chip's Challenge a few months back that was DOA... Fortunately, the seller mailed me another copy as soon as he heard and that one was fine... I use my DOA Chip's cart and packaging for display on the Shelf of Doom™. ;)

I received a NiB Chip's Challenge a few months back that was DOA... Fortunately, the seller mailed me another copy as soon as he heard and that one was fine... I use my DOA Chip's cart and packaging for display on the Shelf of Doom™. ;)

Shelf of Doom™? Sounds interesting..

I buy my Lynx games from a NZ auction site, there's one seller who has a range of NiB games (I've now bought all of them - 14 in total). They're going to remain sealed, simply for the novelty of being completely brand new.

I bought Power Factor brand new, the shrinkwrap was slightly ripped so I opened it... now though I have the box and instructions. The cart has gone missing. I'm sure it's unlikely to be sealed with no cart inside?

Phoenix

• 2 weeks later...
Hi atari2600land,

1 - Yes, I opened my sealed games carefully with a blade of Stanley

2 - I found 1 game that didn't work... Pit-Fighter too, and one where it was not good game on the cartridge (California Games instead Block Out) !! :?

3 - No, to make what? :)

Are you saying that you have a game with the label of Block Out on it, but when you put it in the Lynx it is California Games?

Wanna sell it? (Barring that it doesn't look like someone just threw a new sticker on it.)

Are you saying that you have a game with the label of Block Out on it, but when you put it in the Lynx it is California Games?
exactly !

Wanna sell it? (Barring that it doesn't look like someone just threw a new sticker on it.)
I don't want to sell it, sorry ! :)

Look like a new game... the sticker is perfectly put on the cartridge !

Edited by StaxX28

exactly !

I don't want to sell it, sorry ! :)

Look like a new game... the sticker is perfectly put on the cartridge !

Are you SURE?!?!

:)

I like oddities... and well...this is odd.

Anything you need to persuade you to sell it? :evil:

• 1 month later...