IGNORED

Most worthless system ever???

I'd have to weigh in on this one and say that my most worthless sytem is either N64 or X-box. They both have their share of good games but of all my systems they are the two I almost never touch.

N64 for that damn controller thing and that fact that it was cartidge based which meant I had to pay $10-15 more a game than I would on a PSX. And there were few New games for that system just alot of rehashes of previous games and I hated the Whole make every damn thing 3D like that did on N64

Xbox well I was one of the few people who had lil difficultly with the controller but I have even a many bad read errors on the xbox than I have ever with my PSX/PS2. And still ayear later there are no good cheep games for it. So I'm tired of droppin $50 for a game that will error half the time.

As for the V-Boy, it was the unfortunate good idea but at the wrong time. V-Boy was about 2-3 yrs ahead and if they could worked a color or two besides red it would have worked alot better. And the Game.com I mean tiger was basically a nobody who tried to jump in the ring and go a few rounds with the big boys. So I don't fault Tiger for trying, but they shoulda knew better.

And a final though I was gonna say the dreamcast & Saturn due the fact that as soon as Sega gets a fanbase for them they go and Kill the system leaving alot of disgruntled players. I would thought they would learned after killin the Saturn but they wouldn't have pulled the same stuff twice but I guess that is why Sega is now a game only company

Z28in82

The system I made. Man did it suck.

But I like the virtual boy too. It was spiffy and nintendo's first 32bit system

I like my N64, The controller analog thing does suck since it wears out

but a good 3rd party controller i bought has lasted a VERY long time.

And I found that there are lots of games for the n64 that are good

including pokemon stadium 2 which I really REALLY want

and the gameboy pocket was wonderfull!!! I fully enjoyed that system.

but the least useful system... hmm I dunno FM towns marty? :P

Yeah - I think the N64 does it for me. Expensive carts, Ridiculous over-antialiased graphics and stupid controllers. As neither a platform of FPS fan, there was very little there for me. The only thing I ever used Pokemon Stadium for was to catalogue my GB pokemon and items. Bit of a waste of money really.

I'd have to say the 3D0 was a far bigger waste than the N64. There were no shortage of AAA titles for the N64, whereas I can't think of any for the 3D0 except for Return Fire. The Virtual Boy was a pretty big waste of hardware, too.

first thing I don't think that the DC or the Saturn is a worhtless system but the fact that Sega waited untill they had a decent sized fan base, and then they string out all the loyalist out to dry. That is why I am callinbg them a worthless system not due to the games available for play but it is more due to lack of foresight by SEGA.

In the waining days of PSX/PS1 the dreamcast was lloking might good but I was heastant due to the whole killing of the Saturn basically overnight. And it seemes like the day after (but in actuality 3-4 months later) they killed the dreamcast. My point is why did sega actually put out another system if they had no intention of letting it grow and having a chance to go somewhere. That is why I was kinda harsh on the sega systems.

It is nothing personal, i have both a Saturn and a dreamcast and luv them both but I just wish they had more games to play, I'm stuck playing imports so that I can get my grimey hands on some new stuff.

No PS2 haters here? What a disappointment. Great, now I can disconnect the DVD player and eliminate two of the gizmos attached to the big TV in the den, the PS1 and the DVD player. But it wasn't to be so, at least for the DVD, since a large percentage don't play DVD movies all the way through.

Also the games were a major disappointment. Very few titles that I liked and unimpressive performance. I had a stint programming the things and I know why, so Sony will probably fix these issues later, but what a piece of junk. I thought the Dreamcast was generally better.

Eric