IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - What I did while the site was down.

RSS Bot

I waited until it came back up again. Mainly that involved going to *gasp* other websites (yes, there are others.), but mostly just twiddled my thumbs waiting for it to come back up. The first time I noticed it was down was Saturday afternoon, when I just got home from Best Buy with a copy of Photoshop Elements 6. I also went to GameCrazy and bought an old Game Boy. What is the deal with all these Game Boys having dead pixels along the left side of the screen? Other than that, it works great. I still haven't figured out how to play Tetris Blast, though. Then on Sunday, I ate some beef stew and watched episodes of Robot Chicken, occassionally checking on AA to see if the site had closed up shop for good. If it had, that'd mean I'd have the best 2600 site on the whole internet, and everyone would be flocking to it, and I'd probably have to update it more often. I do have an article planned, though, and will work on it whenever I feel like it. Also on Sunday, I went to Value Village (nothing) and K-Mart, where I managed to get the Simpsons Game for DS at $19.99 and Bomberman for DS at $14.99, raising my DS game total to 96. I was going to go out today and get some more DS games, but ultimately decided against it because I'm tired and didn't want to. Now that the site is back up, the only thing to wait for now is an official announcement of when Beck's new album Modern Guilt will come out. Well, that's all for now.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=4932