IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - I have no soul... (part 1)

RSS Bot

ooooh! This time, I'd thought I'd express my beliefs of religion. Judging from the title of this entry, this is about my descent into the occult. This began with reading "The Satanic Bible" by Anton LaVey. While there are some good ideas in the book, it's not really what I believe. Of course, Theistic Satanism has inspired me (I sold my soul to Satan via a contract signed with my own blood when I was younger. Because I was a wimp and didn't want to poke myself with a needle, I did it with the blood that came out when I popped a zit. Looking back, I probably should have dated it. Oh well.). When I was younger, I guess I just thought believing in Satan was "taboo" which, as children think, would make it fun. I remember reciting the pledge of allegiance of the flag in the sixth grade, and, because of my disapproval of Yahweh, did not recite the words "under God." Surprisingly, no one ever saw me doing this. So as not to put this at a monolithic piece of text, tomorrow shall be part two of this blog entry.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=4940