IGNORED

PAL Vulture Attack rarity?

robatari

I've been digging through all my old games to see if there's anything worth selling (to help fund further retro gaming) and about the only thing I came across that has a chance of being rare is Vulture Attack. The NTSC cart is listed as a 9 here but I can find very little info on the PAL version. The cartridge I have has the odd T shaped end, and looks exactly like the one on the NTSC page. I guess the cart is PAL, because I can't remember buying any NTSC carts and I got all my stuff from the UK. I'll check when I have the time to hook up my 2600 to the TV. Unfortunately the label isn't in the best condition anyway, but I was wondering if anyone knows how rare it is?

Hi robatari,

You have to be 100% certain about the format of that cart.

If it is indeed PAL, then please check if there's a second label underneath the Vulture Attack label.

If so, then you most probably have this case:

http://www.atarimania.com/zoom_frame.php?T...amp;NUM_IMAGE=1

If not, please check if there are any traces of glue on top of the title "Vulture Attack".

If so, then you most probably have this case:

http://www.atarimania.com/zoom_frame.php?T...amp;NUM_IMAGE=5

Both cases are PAL Funvision carts and not as rare as the NTSC K-Tel Vision carts.

8)

Edited by Rom Hunter