IGNORED

omg...i just discovered the Atari Label Maker

Rev

Love the labels! You can use regular sticker paper or plain paper and make a few on your printer and then glue.

I have lost count on how many labels I have made, that thing is great. I used it to make a new label for my messed up Berzerk! cart, and it turned out okay using paper and glue.

Nathan

The site for anyone who hasn't seen it yet...

http://www.labelmaker2600.com

OMG, over on the Genesis forums, there's a Tony Banks Photoshopping thread going on... I'm going to have some serious fun with this label maker! :D

Thanks!

EDIT:

995029568-main.jpg

And I gave you credit for linking me to the label maker, ls650. I'm sure you'll be responsible for unbelievable amounts of mayhem in that particular thread on the Genesis forum because I've linked all of them to the label maker as well! ;)

Edited by Kittenmommy

Genesis forums? My favoritest band ever. Saw the Live In Rome DVD on the big screen last night. Where are these forums? I mean, I'll get banned eventually but still.

The site for anyone who hasn't seen it yet...

http://www.labelmaker2600.com

OMG, over on the Genesis forums, there's a Tony Banks Photoshopping thread going on... I'm going to have some serious fun with this label maker! :D

Thanks!

EDIT:

995029568-main.jpg

And I gave you credit for linking me to the label maker, ls650. I'm sure you'll be responsible for unbelievable amounts of mayhem in that particular thread on the Genesis forum because I've linked all of them to the label maker as well! ;)

Genesis forums? My favoritest band ever. Saw the Live In Rome DVD on the big screen last night. Where are these forums? I mean, I'll get banned eventually but still.

They're here. And why would you get banned? :?:

Edited by Kittenmommy

Drunken rants about Genesis fans :x

Phil is stoopid! Peter iz teh God!

Gets a bit boring and makes my blood angry after a while.

It's only a matter of time before I let the expletives fly! :D

Drunken rants about Genesis fans :x

Phil is stoopid! Peter iz teh God!

Gets a bit boring and makes my blood angry after a while.

It's only a matter of time before I let the expletives fly! :D

LOL! Yeah, there's Peter vs. Phil wank and all that crap, but I just ignore it. I don't even really hang out in the Genesis General forum, because that's where most of the asshats hardcore "fans" hang out and wank endlessly debate stuff like that. I'm not interested in that stuff; I'd rather laugh at stupid Photoshops of Tony Banks! :cool:

Oh, and another one. This is a picture my girlfriend took randomly one day while we were out. She's not asian, she is actually part Cherokee, but I tease her all the time that she looks sort of Asian. Because of that, she thinks I go out looking for Asian women all the time or something. Thought this would be funny...

krystaatarilol.jpg

My first go...

az7ub5.jpg

Couldn't resist doing Wolfenstein 3D! Easily one of the best games ever made!! :cool:

Edit: For those wondering the model # is that of Berzerk; cannot get enough of that game lately!

Edited by Phoenix

Oh, and another one. This is a picture my girlfriend took randomly one day while we were out. She's not asian, she is actually part Cherokee, but I tease her all the time that she looks sort of Asian. Because of that, she thinks I go out looking for Asian women all the time or something. Thought this would be funny...

krystaatarilol.jpg

She's cute, but doesn't look Asian. I almost wish people would stop using the term because it's so generalized, people say Asian when they mean Oriental. The don't realize the term refers to the continent, and Asia is a HUGE mass of land with many, many varied nationalities, most of which aren't even similar by physical characteristics.

I understand the misquided guesses as to her ethnicity, though. People have asked me countess times if I were Chekloslovakian, or Russian... or even German, none of which I am. Ha!

She's cute, but doesn't look Asian. I almost wish people would stop using the term because it's so generalized, people say Asian when they mean Oriental. The don't realize the term refers to the continent, and Asia is a HUGE mass of land with many, many varied nationalities, most of which aren't even similar by physical characteristics.

I understand the misquided guesses as to her ethnicity, though. People have asked me countess times if I were Chekloslovakian, or Russian... or even German, none of which I am. Ha!

I tend not to use the term Oriental (whether it is more accurate or not) because of some friends I had in High School. They were both from southern China and they insisted that they should not be called Oriental because that word applied to things like rugs or other similar objects. Like, "Hey, nice Oriental rug." Not, "That chick is Oriental." I don't know if they are wrong or anything, but I just agreed with them and called people Asian. My girlfriend has actually been confused for someone of Asian heritage, African heritage (because of her hair mostly), and Pacific Island heritage (which I suppose is really just included with Asia). Who knows dude...

Anyway, that label maker is friggin' sweet!