IGNORED

I love when this happens....

Crazy Climber

I really wanted this Mario Bros arcade game since I have a 20 in 1 PCB that would work in it that happens to include Mario Bros, it would have been perfect.

Anyways, I contact him about talking paypal so I can pay with a CC since I am waiting on a bonus check from work and he says no the fees are too high, I send a message and agree to pay the fees and he never returns my message. He then comments in his auction that a BIN would be a great idea so I offer $500 for a BIN and he never returns my message. I then offer one more time for BIN of around $500 (just between us I would have gone as high as $600) and again my message goes un answered even though he has answered and posted questions that were after mine. Well that kind of turned me off from dealing with him so I did not bid, looks like he missed out

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...A:IT&ih=014

Guess he should have took my offer :D At the very least he could have responded with a polite "no thanks" or similar, I would have bid up to $600 then, oh well his loss, I'll just buy one and wire it myself :)

IGuess he should have took my offer :D At the very least he could have responded with a polite "no thanks" or similar, I would have bid up to $600 then, oh well his loss, I'll just buy one and wire it myself :)

Maybe he thought you were offering a lowball BIN? Regardless, this guy deserves a Nelson "Ha-Ha!" for his choice to essentially lose $200 on his item.

You're right though, he should have at least given the courtesy to say. "No. Here's why..." if he didn't want to do a BIN.

EBay should really screen its users with a basic reading/writing skills test.

Hex.

[ Never thought I would get so cranky at most of the population... ]

I really wanted this Mario Bros arcade game since I have a 20 in 1 PCB that would work in it that happens to include Mario Bros, it would have been perfect.

Anyways, I contact him about talking paypal so I can pay with a CC since I am waiting on a bonus check from work and he says no the fees are too high, I send a message and agree to pay the fees and he never returns my message. He then comments in his auction that a BIN would be a great idea so I offer $500 for a BIN and he never returns my message. I then offer one more time for BIN of around $500 (just between us I would have gone as high as $600) and again my message goes un answered even though he has answered and posted questions that were after mine. Well that kind of turned me off from dealing with him so I did not bid, looks like he missed out

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...A:IT&ih=014

Guess he should have took my offer :D At the very least he could have responded with a polite "no thanks" or similar, I would have bid up to $600 then, oh well his loss, I'll just buy one and wire it myself :)

Sounds like he's one of those clowns that won't accept paypal on "principle" :roll: His loss.