IGNORED

Star Trek: ConQuest.

zerodin

It's kind of like an alternate universe version of the Star Trek saga, because the Federation isn't about conquering.

But it's a really nice quick fix if you want something a little strategic, but arcadey at the same time!

Just don't go playing it expecting the greatest game you've ever played. I'd hold off on buying it though, as I feel $30.00 is a bit pricey for what you are getting. But if you can score it used for less then go for it!

It's kind of like an alternate universe version of the Star Trek saga, because the Federation isn't about conquering.

But it's a really nice quick fix if you want something a little strategic, but arcadey at the same time!

Just don't go playing it expecting the greatest game you've ever played. I'd hold off on buying it though, as I feel $30.00 is a bit pricey for what you are getting. But if you can score it used for less then go for it!

Agreed. While its attention to Trek detail is commendable, there is absolutely no feel of continuity. The 'Alternate Universe' explanation is the best way to approach it.

I paid $30 for it. I really wish it had been $20, but I'm still glad I have it.