IGNORED

Logo Help Needed!

Cap5750

I had no idea where to post this, so I decided to post it here since it is a program I'm working on.

The program I'm working on is (currently for my own benefit) my own version of cart commander. One huge difference is that I'm writing in internet support so that you can add a game to your collection via an online query to atariage.com. From that, it'll pull down various information about the game and store it in the database. It will also download the images from the game (screenshots, boxshots, carts, etc) to your HD and store the link in the database.

Anyway, I know I'm not even close, but I thought it would be neat to get a logo. At first, I was just going to find the original colored Atari logo and use that, but this thought occurred that if I ever decided to release the program, that I'd then be chased around by the powers at Atari. So I decided against doing that. I'm not much of an artist and figured I'd check here to see if anyone could create one for me?

Currently, I'm calling the program Atari Collector, but for the same reasons above, I'm not sure if I should keep that either. :) So, I'd be willing to change the name of it to something else.

The program is specifically for Atari only...no NES, Sega, etc.

Thanks a lot :!:

Cap