IGNORED

No longer selling on eBay moving to ChaseTheChuckWagon

the.golden.ax

I'm done with eBay.

This morning I had a two hour chat with eBay, they passed me around to five agents.

I don't know if I can control my buying, but I will no longer sell on their site.

I don't have to tell you all what they have done to ruin it, Feedback, DSR, prices, etc... they broke the camels back.

I'm going to give ChuckWagon a go, all in, minimum 250 listings for at least 30 days. I can't imagine that the sales are WORSE than eBay, because frankly, the 20% completion Ive been seeing on eBay is about as sad as it gets.

I asked them for a refund on current listings (99 of them) they refused, so I have to get my value and let them run out in the next day. After that look for me on Chuck.

AX

I'm done with eBay.

This morning I had a two hour chat with eBay, they passed me around to five agents.

I don't know if I can control my buying, but I will no longer sell on their site.

I don't have to tell you all what they have done to ruin it, Feedback, DSR, prices, etc... they broke the camels back.

I'm going to give ChuckWagon a go, all in, minimum 250 listings for at least 30 days. I can't imagine that the sales are WORSE than eBay, because frankly, the 20% completion Ive been seeing on eBay is about as sad as it gets.

I asked them for a refund on current listings (99 of them) they refused, so I have to get my value and let them run out in the next day. After that look for me on Chuck.

AX

Music to my ears. I look forward to you on the Seller Side of things :) You won't be disappointed with the results.

Edited by Parrothead

Have you considered using any other payment methods than paypal. I doubt eBay will ever suffer because they will always have their paypal cash-cow that makes money even from site transactions like yours.

AX

Once the site grows a bit more I will secure our own merchant account. But for now Paypal is all I got. I know, it erks me too :)

All you guys, if you bank online, see if your bank offer BillPay. Mine does, and I use it when I need it. I'm looking at using it and paypal (paypal may get cut out later) for any kind of sale or auction. I double checked my bank just now and I can pay individuals and businesses and it's part of the online banking so it's paid for already. And it's the bank, so there's a trail. Receipts, reprts of transactions, approvals and good security.

Please guys, see if it's available to you.

Nathan