IGNORED

Little late. Did anyone snag the free Ninja movies?

moycon

Did anyone take advantage of the free movies offered on Live last week-end?

June 13 - Ninja Hunter: This Hong Kong action extravaganza is the story of a Wudang priest who makes a plan to rule the martial world after suffering a humiliating defeat at the hands of a student of Shaolin. A pair of martial arts fighters begins training in the Shaolin Finger Jab technique to stop the priest's evil plot.

June 14 - A Life of Ninja: A Japanese Ninja master brings his unique skills to China, where he encounters one amazing fight sequence after another. Chao has to combat his powerful opponents with his miraculous fighting technique.

June 15 - Ninja in the Deadly Trap: A trio of martial artists try to thwart the invasion of the King's castle by ninja warriors. The heroes must fight their way past this deadly swordmaster and his Ninja disciples if they are to rescue the General’s son.

These were offered as part of an Xbox LIVE Weekend of Vengeance advertising Ninja Gaiden 2

I snagged Ninja in the Deadly Trap but haven't watched it yet.

I don't ever check the video section.

I tried even tho I knew they would suck but me and few others kept getting "No contet available" sat-sun....BOOOO MS again!

I was getting that too. I had to go search through the list of ALL movies to get the one I got. Ninja in the Deadly Trap never would work trying to go through the links they provided.

It actually has a decent rating and reviews on IMDB. Here's an example:

This film was put together after the closing of Shaw Bros. production studio by three actors who had achieved fame as members of director Chang Cheh's "Venoms" ensemble. They clearly learned a lot from Chang Cheh during that period, and this film is very handsomely put together and presented, and the acrobatically choreographed martial arts are precisely staged and well photographed.

Doesn't sound too sucky to me.

I haven't watched it yet though. I have 2 weeks. I'll probably watch it this week-end.

there was a free tv pilot episode called The Middleman a few days ago. Kinda funny.

It was an ABC Family channel show.

Ooops yeah I forgot about that one. We started watching it, but got interupted by guests halfway through. It seemed OK what I saw. Can't beat the price. ;)

• 2 weeks later...