IGNORED

FT or FS: Sealed Super Charger & sealed Communist Mutant

CosmicJoke

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a sealed SuperCharger and a sealed Communist Mutants from Space. Both of them are still unopened factory sealed. They both even have old store price tags on them.

These are both extras I have managed to accumulate. I would prefer to trade them for unopened sealed Atari 2600 games(not the ones from O'Sheas). I would, however, sell them if someone really wants'em and has nothing to trade

I figured I would give everyone here a chance before I post them on eBay.

I forgot to add that the SuperCharger was included in the Phaser Patrol box which was the first game released by Starpath.

I would like to trade(or sell) both of these at the same time. I would really prefer to trade though.

I will post scans if you want.

How much you would be interested in selling them for? I've been looking for a while for the supercharger

Sealed SuperChargers usually go for $30 or so on eBay. Sealed Communist Mutants From Space usually sell for $10 or so on eBay. Both these sometimes sell for less if they are loose. The ones I have are both still in their original shrinkwrap.

I would expect about $34(+postage) for both of them together. This is a decent deal, not an incredible deal, but decent. You would probably pay a bit more on eBay. I think this is fair. If you're nice to me, I'll probably throw in a shrinkwrapped Atari 2600 game(my choice) as a bonus.

I see you are in Pa so I could ship via Media Mail through the USPS for about $2.00. It shouldn't take long to get to you.

would you sell trade the commie mutants seperate?

Yes, but, only if I can't trade/Sell them together. If I split them up, I would much rather trade then sell. However, I am only interested in trading for unopened factory sealed or shrinkwrapped Atari 2600 games. Although not the ones from O'Sheas since I have them all.