IGNORED

New Demo! Who Lost the Wallet?

Tezz

:) bits of Desert Dream in there!

The upcoming game looks interesting Fandal, how far is the progress?

Mysterion Preview was written two years ago and original idea of point-and-click game based on snaps from real world was cancelled very quickly. Some initial works on another type of point-and-click project were done in 2007 but no progress has been done since last August. But the project is not dead. I'm just waiting for PG to draw approximatelly 32 original screens... :)

F.

I hope the new project gets off the ground, it sounds like a really interesting unique type of game. 32 screens.. ouch! that's a lot of work!

Indeed it is! But I have not resigned yet, as the few screens I already did acually turned out quite well, and the fact that the rest of the "crew" liked them too helped me to realize that I actually don't suck that much at pixeling fullscreen (well, almost) pictures ;-)

Hi Fandal, I like the Who Lost the Wallet demo. The plasma scene reminded me of another demo. I remember really impressive demo from 1993, called Second Reality by Future Crew. It won that year's award prize and I came to see it many times on my previous PC. The link is

. Fasten your belts and enjoy its great graphics ambient and excellent music. This demo was also ported to C64, check it
. I think Atari 8-bit also deserves decent port of this great demo.

Hmmm,

what kind of screens do you need ? I may have some Gr.8, Gr. 9, Gr.15 and other pics in my collection for free usage (e.g. some Gr. 15 pics by A. Stuermer for a game that was never made)... -Andreas Koch.

Well, I'm afraid we need images of certain locations in a certain manner, and the style of graphics to be uniform (e.g. not a mix of real-like images and cartoon-like sketches), but thanks for the offer!