IGNORED

Flashcart and Multicart List - All systems

I wonder if now he would do a NES EverDrive, Like he did one for the Famicom...If not

I wonder if you could fit the FC EverDrive Board in the NES Cart Shell using a Converter

He is making a NES version as well, I think he decided to do Famicom version first because its kind of a market void of a flash cart right now. Also, gives him time to work on any unfinished mappers. I assume he will want NES version to at least have the same or better mapper support than the PowerPak before he releases it. NES version will probably come out 2 or 3 months after FC version. I wouldn't be surprised if he hasn't already begun designing PCB for it.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Very nice.

What is the upgrade price to the deluxe edition?

Pricing on the Turbo EverDrive is as follows:

Board Only - $79.99 (Available again soon)

Deluxe Edition - $139.99 (More back orders soon)

Upgrading (requires you to send board to us):

Board Only purchased from Stone Age Gamer to Deluxe Edition - $60.00 (Not available yet)

Board Only purchased from another vendor to Deluxe Edition - $70.00 (Not available yet)*

* If the board was purchased from another vendor you will only have a limited time of probably 2 weeks to 1 month to take advantage of upgrade. After that we will no longer offer the upgrade to people who bought the board from another vendor. We normally do not offer Deluxe upgrades for boards purchased from other vendors. Due to the Turbo EverDrive's unique nature we are offering it for limited time. We haven't decided when yet, but we will announce it when we do know.

We understand the Deluxe Edition is expensive and not for everyone. Unfortunately almost everything about it is more expensive compared to other EverDrives in the same tier (EverDrive-MD, Master EverDrive, Super EverDrive, etc.) Eventually we may start making Cart Only versions of the flash carts we carry (we already do with EverDrive-GG and Super EverDrive) once we can meet Deluxe demand. We have contracted out a lot of our Deluxe Edition manufacturing and this has helped us dramatically improve our stock.

Pricing on the Turbo EverDrive is as follows:

Board Only - $79.99 (Available again soon)

Deluxe Edition - $139.99 (More back orders soon)

Upgrading (requires you to send board to us):

Board Only purchased from Stone Age Gamer to Deluxe Edition - $60.00 (Not available yet)

Board Only purchased from another vendor to Deluxe Edition - $70.00 (Not available yet)*

* If the board was purchased from another vendor you will only have a limited time of probably 2 weeks to 1 month to take advantage of upgrade. After that we will no longer offer the upgrade to people who bought the board from another vendor. We normally do not offer Deluxe upgrades for boards purchased from other vendors. Due to the Turbo EverDrive's unique nature we are offering it for limited time. We haven't decided when yet, but we will announce it when we do know.

We understand the Deluxe Edition is expensive and not for everyone. Unfortunately almost everything about it is more expensive compared to other EverDrives in the same tier (EverDrive-MD, Master EverDrive, Super EverDrive, etc.) Eventually we may start making Cart Only versions of the flash carts we carry (we already do with EverDrive-GG and Super EverDrive) once we can meet Deluxe demand. We have contracted out a lot of our Deluxe Edition manufacturing and this has helped us dramatically improve our stock.

Payment sent for my upgrade. Thanks!!

Got some of these in today.

Here is plan. First batch we did not get very many of these. Can't send $10K to someone in Kazakhstan we haven't done business with before. We are going to try product out. See how hard/easy it is to mod, etc. If we feel product is worth selling on larger scale we will then take back orders for more. We will keep you updated.

post-22510-0-60472800-1346964575_thumb.jpg post-22510-0-68500000-1346964579_thumb.jpg

What ever happened with this? I'm extremely interested.