IGNORED

Flashcart and Multicart List - All systems

Is there any updates or news on the 3DO IDE interface?

Got some of these in today.

Here is plan. First batch we did not get very many of these. Can't send $10K to someone in Kazakhstan we haven't done business with before. We are going to try product out. See how hard/easy it is to mod, etc. If we feel product is worth selling on larger scale we will then take back orders for more. We will keep you updated.

post-22510-0-60472800-1346964575_thumb.jpg post-22510-0-68500000-1346964579_thumb.jpg

Sorry about that. I though I read through all the posts, but must have missed the last few. Sorry again.

To redeem myself, here is one which will be popular. CF HDD Card Device for the Sharp X68000:

Sharp X68000:

• STRATOS CF AztecMonster : Page contains information how to make this work. You will also need to make a SASI or SCSI cable. The page also contains a link to a HDD image containing some games.

Sharp X68000:

• STRATOS CF AztecMonster : Page contains information how to make this work. You will also need to make a SASI or SCSI cable. The page also contains a link to a HDD image containing some games.

that looks interesting, when was the sharp x68000 released, what sort of games came out for it? I am unfamiliar with this classic computer. did it run DOS?

It was a Japan only system first released in 1987.

Quite a few games were released for it, quite a few being those "Adult Adventure" type games.

But there was also quite a few arcade conversions, with most having better graphics than other consolses and computers at that time. Some reviews can be found at:

http://redparsley.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/X68000

More info at:

http://www.old-computers.com/museum/computer.asp?c=298

and

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharp_X68000

Also worth checking out Gamebase x68000 for emulation and complete list of games:

http://www.gamebase64.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4221

• 2 weeks later...

MSX:

• SD Drive for MSX : An MMC/SD cartridge works as an External Disk Drive, and can use SD or MMC memory cards as additional storage for your MSX.originally designed by Yeongman Seo (sharksym). No Units are available until further notice.

I feel like that you must be the GRINCH who stole MSX on XMAS... lol... to tell me there IS an MSX cart... on christmas eve... and then in the next breath, tell me I can't ever have one... or at lest not in the forseeable future...

damn you!!!!!

[i kid I kid... you brits... with the royalty and the rain...]

in all seriousness, I sure as hell want to know when the next batch will be ready. Do you happen to know if it will work on the the Yamaha MSX computer, the one primarily used for music on the Yamaha DX7?

• Like 1

I feel like that you must be the GRINCH who stole MSX on XMAS... lol... to tell me there IS an MSX cart... on christmas eve... and then in the next breath, tell me I can't ever have one... or at lest not in the forseeable future...

damn you!!!!!

[i kid I kid... you brits... with the royalty and the rain...]

in all seriousness, I sure as hell want to know when the next batch will be ready. Do you happen to know if it will work on the the Yamaha MSX computer, the one primarily used for music on the Yamaha DX7?

Hey, don't shoot the messenger :)

All I know about these is what I have read (In English), so it might be best to contact the people who make them with those questions.

The big let down for me is only support SD cards up to 256MB. It mentions 2GB support, but no mention of when. I don't own one of these yet.

I did find two YouTube videos which look interesting:

But it seems the blog pages have not been updated since: 2012/09/22 for Multi-ROM II Expansion:

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=nl&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fsharksym.egloos.com%2F4422743&sl=ko&tl=en&history_state0=ko|en|

I might E-Mail myself to see if I can find out more information.

Sam Coupe:

• Trinity Ethernet Interface : B-DOS has now been patched to use the MMC / SD card slot on the Trinity Ethernet Interface for mass storage. What has been done is to patch version 1.5a to utilise the Trinity's MMC/SD slot, letting it use MMC and SD flash cards up to 1GB in size. The next update will include support for 2GB cards, which use a different sector size.

Edited by StarshipUK

Shame about not allowing new users to register. I would love to get in on the Voice+ module, in addition to that new multicart...

I own a Voice+ Module and two G7400, but could never get the Voice+ to work. I think the one I got was faulty.

I now own a French G7401 - The same as a G7400 except it came with a Peritel/SCART cable as standard instead of having to tune into analogue RF.

Anyone know where I can get another Voice+ Module and whether the USA ones will work with the French G7401?

Videopac:

• C7060 Game Selector : contains more than 200 games, contains all Philips Videopac and Magnavox Odyssey2 games, and a lot of prototypes and homebrews, contains several games that haven't been available before on a multicart or the internet, on-screen game menu, works on all Videopac, Jopac and Odyssey2 consoles, works with the Voice, automatic PAL/NTSC selection for some games, search function, only new PCBs, new Eproms and new components have been used.

I own a Voice+ Module and two G7400, but could never get the Voice+ to work. I think the one I got was faulty.

I now own a French G7401 - The same as a G7400 except it came with a Peritel/SCART cable as standard instead of having to tune into analogue RF.

Anyone know where I can get another Voice+ Module and whether the USA ones will work with the French G7401?

I have a G7401 as well, in addition to a G7200 and a few Odyssey 2's. I actually go SCART to HDMI with the former and of course use regular RF with the latter. The Voice+ adapter we're talking about is the extender that allows a Voice Module to plug into a G74xx system. The Voice Module itself can't interface directly otherwise. Ideally there'd be some type of cartridge port extender on a ribbon cable, but I guess that's not possible. Prior to the Voice+, the only other alternative was getting a system modded, which was too costly for me since I live in the US and the work would have to have been done in Europe, requiring shipping both ways in addition to the cost of the service.