IGNORED

I have a mission....

"An achievement a day keeps the doctor away." - Me

My mission is to unseat all these hi-scoring prima-donnas on my friends list who have WAY higher scores than me on the classics. Mainly moycon and Breakpack.......and also some guy I work with.

Ya'll are going DOWN!!!!! :twisted:

"An achievement a day keeps the doctor away." - Me

My mission is to unseat all these hi-scoring prima-donnas on my friends list who have WAY higher scores than me on the classics. Mainly moycon and Breakpack.......and also some guy I work with.

Ya'll are going DOWN!!!!! :twisted:

Too bad achievements mean nothing on those classics I think you're talking about for the most part :)

I mean it's easy to get 200 achievement points in Galaga.. everyone's got it. But what's your SCORE in the game is the question :P

Too bad achievements mean nothing on those classics I think you're talking about for the most part :)

You obviously haven't downloaded any of the classic Atari games!!

I downloaded Battlezone and Asteroids. I love Battlezone, but hoo boy, Asteroids. Who the heck thought making HUGE screen obscuring explosions was a good idea in a game where you gotta maneuver around tiny rocks? :x :?

Played some Hexic HD and beat Survival mode and got ranked. Still not enough to catch up to moycon, though. :(

Better not add Foxy to your friends list. I think she has the high score on Hexic HD on my list. Speaking of which, I haven't played that game in a long long time. Pretty decent game for a freebee.

Played some Hexic HD and beat Survival mode and got ranked. Still not enough to catch up to moycon, though. :(

Better not add Foxy to your friends list. I think she has the high score on Hexic HD on my list. Speaking of which, I haven't played that game in a long long time. Pretty decent game for a freebee.

Just make sure not to remove it from your drive because I haven't seen it available for download.

AFAIK, it's still available for purchase. I saw it the other night still.

You might have seen Hexic 2 or maybe a dashboard theme for Hexic HD, unfortunately the game download itself isnt on Live. Unless you saw it for purchase on some compilation disk in the store. I make it a point not to delete FULL games anyways, but if you do delete things like that, Hexic HD is one you should not if you like it.