IGNORED

Thanks tiggerthehun!

Room 34

I just wanted to give tiggerthehun public thanks for a good trade.

I was pretty peeved when I opened that box expecting H.E.R.O. only to find a copy of Combat inside! :x

But that was just a little joke... H.E.R.O. was safely placed under it! :D

And now, yet another discovery of an all-new potential use for Combat cartridges... packaging materials! :roll:

Thanks, Tigger!

Haha! I shouldn't laugh. I'm expecting 4 different packages myself, but that's the funniest thing I've read today!

The moral of the story: Don't freak immediately upon seeing an unwanted Combat in your package. There may be something good under it.

Ah, Room 34 - had it not been for your stories about receiving 5 unwanted Combat carts from your friends after they'd been to the thrift store, none of this would have happened! I thought of it right away - I'm just glad that you're the type of fellow who enjoys a good joke! My only fear was that you'd throw the box across the room, cursing my name, and breaking out the official "Atari Age Members Voodoo Kit" , before you'd find "H.E.R.O." packaged safely underneath!

YOU DA MAN, ROOM 34!!! Enjoy the game - looking forward to hitching up to "The ol' Trading Post" with ya'll again sometime... this time I PROMISE not to package a "heart-attack inducing element".

HERO is my favorite game for the 2600.

I agree... it is definitely one of the all-time classics, and I'm glad to FINALLY own it, thanks to Tigger! (I also have Tigger to thank for helping me get into DOUBLE DIGITS with the number of copies of Combat I own... :roll: )

H.E.R.O. was, of course, in my top 10 Atari 2600 games list long before I even owned it!