IGNORED

Xbox Live Arcade idea..

yuppicide

I have a suggestion for Microsoft and the XBLA. They're delisting a bunch of games supposedly. Some of them are old classics I would be interested in buying, just not right this second due to money.

They should have a "bittorrent" like way that if someone you find online has the game, you can still use points to download it. This would only work on delisted games. You'd be able to download the game off them. It would cost you the same amount of points (or maybe reduced price). Maybe even 100 points would go to the person sending it to you as a bonus for using their bandwidth and the rest to Microsoft.

My idea is to quite giving us these sub-par XBLA originals and keep up with the classics.

Where's fucking Pole Position?!?!?!

Timber, Sinistar, World Heros, Pit Fighter (lol), Super Off-Road, Bubble Bobble, Crystal Castles, maybe some more updated classics like they did to Prince of Persia and Bionic Commando, etc. etc. etc.

I have a suggestion for Microsoft and the XBLA. They're delisting a bunch of games supposedly. Some of them are old classics I would be interested in buying, just not right this second due to money.

They should have a "bittorrent" like way that if someone you find online has the game, you can still use points to download it. This would only work on delisted games. You'd be able to download the game off them. It would cost you the same amount of points (or maybe reduced price). Maybe even 100 points would go to the person sending it to you as a bonus for using their bandwidth and the rest to Microsoft.

Actually, if you know someone with the game, you can ask them to recommend it to you, and buy it via that message.

Maybe we should start a sticky of each person and the XBLA games they own, in case someone wants one that has been delisted :)

Maybe we should start a sticky of each person and the XBLA games they own, in case someone wants one that has been delisted :)

I actually considered doing this awhile ago when I heard Xbox was going to be doing this.

I'll go ahead and start a thread asking folks to list all their Live games. That'll be a good way from friends of AA to make sure they can still get these classics, several of which will probably be going away.

I actually considered doing this awhile ago when I heard Xbox was going to be doing this.

I'll go ahead and start a thread asking folks to list all their Live games. That'll be a good way from friends of AA to make sure they can still get these classics, several of which will probably be going away.

People should make sure and just edit their 1 post with their list...Otherwise it will get to hard to figure out who has what :)

Thanks for starting the thread!

I would love to see some of those games.. Sinistar, Crystal Castles. Super Off-Road if they included more tracks or even a track designer. I would love to see someone make the capcom game Dragon Quiz and insert new questions and quests.

My idea is to quite giving us these sub-par XBLA originals and keep up with the classics.

Where's fucking Pole Position?!?!?!

Timber, Sinistar, World Heros, Pit Fighter (lol), Super Off-Road, Bubble Bobble, Crystal Castles, maybe some more updated classics like they did to Prince of Persia and Bionic Commando, etc. etc. etc.