IGNORED

FA: Multiple NES Bundle Sets, w/consoles/games/controllers!

Antneed

Hello

How come all of your auctions always say AS-IS really big and they never say if anything has been tested or is in working condition? Just wondering since you have had a few things I wanted to bid on but when I see systems and games that do not mention at all in the discription if they work and state it is an AS - IS auction I tend to think they are broken. Not saying they are, just saying I would have bid (especially on the Saturn package you just sold) if I had some sort of assurance that they were tested and at least worked before you shipped them out. I know things can happen during shipping but have you tested these NES packages and do they (systems/games) work?

I gotta chime in again like I did with the Saturn systems... To me on Nintendo's AS - IS means, "don't complain when they blink some times". I've only ever met one NES that didn't actually work, out of over 1,000 I've tested over the years. It had a corrupt IC. With Saturn, repair is a bit harder. If a drive is out, good luck finding the right laser. NES, not so much. You can fix 72 pins, clean them, and replace them, all with ease.

AX

Yeah, I just don't like when it doesn't say anything about it working or not. If it said something like "Works but does blink sometimes" or similar that would be fine. When nothing is said at all about if it works or not, especially the Saturn lot, it just scares me away from bidding.