IGNORED

Bad Company

remowilliams

I picked this up and have been enjoying the hell out of it. And I haven't even gone online yet.

Great action, intense mayhem and destruction. The single player campaign has been a blast so far, and I love the squabbling group of miscreants that are along for the adventure. Gonna miss them when single player is over, and I go online. :) Audio is fantastic in this game and the graphics are good. Not COD4 good, but hell when graphics this good are still something to complain about in reviews, it's a good time to be a gamer. The weapons, vehicles, artillery, etc. are a blast.

I've been a Battlefield fan for a while now, and this game definitely exceeded my expectations. :cool:

Edited by remowilliams

Never really liked the battlefield games, maybe its due to the spawn camping problems and the fact that i could never figure out how to fly those dam hellicoptors or planes.. However i did try Bad Company and i even got the beta but i found the maps boring (their seems to be no character!) and they STILL havent fixed spawn camping so for now i'll stick with warhawk, at least i can fly the planes on that!