IGNORED

heh just saw Alex on tv... :P

NE146

I JUST saw a quick shot of Alex giving a quick sound bite on G4 tv. I guess the show is "Pulse" and they're doing a segment on CGE. It was kind of funny the moment I looked at the screen there he was. Anyway, I didn't watch it in detail as I'm recording it anyway..but just thought I'd mention it.:P

I JUST saw a quick shot of Alex giving a quick sound bite on G4 tv. I guess the show is "Pulse" and they're doing a segment on CGE. It was kind of funny the moment I looked at the screen there he was. Anyway, I didn't watch it in detail as I'm recording it anyway..but just thought I'd mention it.:P

Aiiiiiiiiiiiiigh! We don't get G4 here and it's not even on DIRECTV yet. So no one I know here in Austin can record this. If someone manages to catch this show on tape, I would love to see their segment on CGE (and not just because Alex is in it). I will gladly pay for the cost of the tape and shipping..

..Al

Ah...as you may have seen in the website comments forum, I too saw this show last week. Though I didn't know who it was because I glanced up from the ol' screen too late.

If you're recording it, perhaps you could capture that segment on your PC and then it could be posted? It was really and interesting piece and showed me what I was missing by not being there! :(

Cap

Well.. G4 tends to show their shows multiple times. This is the show right here, Week of 08.16.02, Episode #117: http://www.g4tv.com/html/showinfo.asp?episode_key=262

And according to their schedule (http://www.g4tv.com/html/showinfo.asp?view...episode_key=277) it's scheduled to show five more times before the last episode on Friday at midnight (pacific time) when they update to a newer one.

I'd have no problems recording it for you..however as I'm away from home I only have a crappy vcr here with no remote so I can't even set it to record at scheduled times let alone set the clock! :roll: So in other words, I'd have to sit and wait for the show to come on and then only record at SP. :lol: And since I'm at work all day the only time that would be is Friday at midnight. Of course that'd be no problem but I'm just saying you might have better results if another board member with access to G4 does it for you. :)

Anyway, I do already have most of the episode on tape. So in a pinch (and if no one else steps up to the plate), I'd have no problem sending it to you. It's a junk "dump" tape so the episode is there as well as a bunch of other stuff like Dragonballz, and various other random shows. However it does contain 98% of that episode (it's missing the last 2 or 3 minutes dealing with some ps2 game). ;)