IGNORED

Super Football

evergreen433

It's a pretty common cart so for a nice box probably $4-8 dollars. Again whatever people are willing to pay for it. I wouldn't mind buying it for around $5 but if you put it on ebay you might get lucky and get someone who really wants the game because of nostalgic reasons and pay a little bit more.

here's the game write up on this site:

http://www.atariage.com/software_page.html...wareLabelID=531

What-a-ya? Crazy? Don't sell it! Atari's Super Football is definately a keeper if for nothing else than having a game with such a nice psudo 3D perspective on the 2600. While it's not exactly the rarest game out there, it did take me a while of "active" hunting to finally track one down.

Yeah, O'Shea's has that title for $5.00, brand new.  It is a cool find but not particularly valuable.

CJ, the same few dealers on ebay regularly list this and other $5 o'shea games for $4-$5, how do they make any money? Do they get volume pricing because I don't think they make too much from shipping. Seems like a hard way to make money even with dealer volume.

Yeah, O'Shea's has that title for $5.00, brand new.  It is a cool find but not particularly valuable.

CJ, the same few dealers on ebay regularly list this and other $5 o'shea games for $4-$5, how do they make any money? Do they get volume pricing because I don't think they make too much from shipping. Seems like a hard way to make money even with dealer volume.

He might have bought alot of games back when they costed .89 cents or $2 per game, i missed the .89 cent price and i got 1 of each of O'shea's games back when they raised them to $2 , and now they are $5 per game

He might have bought alot of games back when they costed .89 cents or $2 per game, i missed the .89 cent price and i got 1 of each of O'shea's games back when they raised them to $2 , and now they are $5 per game

duh for me. That's probably the reason, must have zoned out this morning. Just 1 or 2 years ago, O'Shea's carts were $1-$2 each.