IGNORED

HSC Season 5 Week 44: Midnight Magic

Ze_ro

Here's my first submssion (after several attempts). Hadn't played this game prior to this week. One reason I like the HSC so much is I get to try games I maybe wouldn't have.

post-10944-1215839252_thumb.jpg

Much different than Video Pinball. I miss the controlability a bit. I'll have to put in Bumper Bash and compare it now.

This is definitely a personal best for me on difficulty A. I still hope to improve and possibly roll it, but it's gonna be tough.

It's funny how a game can be one persons favorite that they've played thousands of times, and someone else has never played it or maybe never even heard of it. I hope (at least most of) you are enjoying it. :)

post-17553-1215900303_thumb.png

Edited by aftermac

This is definitely a personal best for me on difficulty A. I still hope to improve and possibly roll it, but it's gonna be tough.

It's funny how a game can be one persons favorite that they've played thousands of times, and someone else has never played it or maybe never even heard of it. I hope (at lease most of) you are enjoying it. :)

post-17553-1215900303_thumb.png

I'm enjoying the week, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to send you a bill for the cost to replace the reset switch on my heavy sixer. It has never seen so much use in one week as it has this week. :D

yeah, I'm using my 7800 this week. Mostly cuz the power supply on my 2600 needs to be replaced.

Rolled the score 3 more times tonight. The one game I had hit a mill on the 1st ball! but my wife didn't have the camera on the right setting, so didn't get the roll. After that, I was so upset that I could only muster up a couple thousand more points. Trying so hard to roll this game twice (something I've only done....well, twice).

Peace

I'm enjoying the week, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to send you a bill for the cost to replace the reset switch on my heavy sixer. It has never seen so much use in one week as it has this week. :D

you can add a 7800 to the reset replacement list

That's weird... the reset button on my Atari's haven't gotten much use at all this week... :ponder: ;)

Actually, I wish I had more time when I'm at home to play the games I do have on actual Atari hardware.

Tip: With the blockers and center post activated, sometimes the ball will still get under the flippers into the alley under the side blockers. When this happens raise the flipper on the side that the ball is on (don't raise the other flipper) and if the ball has enough speed and bounce sometimes it will bounce off the center post and back into play

Tip: You get better control of the ball using the side flippers when the ball starts in the corner against the side wall and the yellow catch above the side flippers and slides down onto the flipper. If the ball is against the catch, but not against the side wall, you can use the flipper to direct it back up into the corner.