IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - Going through things

RSS Bot

Right now, we are in the process of going through my grandparents' things to see what to keep and what to throw away. Most of the things are junk, but Mom has decided to keep things that her parents loved and cherished. I think I'll trust Mom to decide that aspect, but I know for sure that my grandma loved her small collection of Kliban cat stuff. So, apart from the shirts, which I think my Mom has already given to Value Village, I've decided I want to keep her collection alive. I found two cups, a copy of the book "Cat", a drawing found hanging in the hall, and a momcat stuffed animal (a momcat is a kangaroo-style cat with a kitten in her pouch.) So, tomorrow, we've decided to go to the closest Goodwill, not only to look for any video games that would interest me, but I'll be on the lookout for Kliban stuff to add. I'm also working on a Kliban tribute site which contains my drawings of a Kliban-style cat (along with my small collection). I'll need to get the scanner which is in the trailer in order to put that online. I'm thinking about joining the fan club (that is, if it's free), but I don't know yet. And there is a fake fly magnet that is very realistic looking, along with a giant picture of a chicken (Grandma was weird.) I like both of them, so they're staying (although I had to plead with Mom about the fake fly magnet.)

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=5070