IGNORED

Block user?

yuppicide

Is there any way to block a user if I've never played with them?

There's one person in Carcassone. He was sitting there AFX (away from Xbox) for 2 days! Everytime I went to play I would look for an open game and get stuck with this idiot. I couldn't find a way to report or block him. To rate him I'd have to have played a game. To submit a complaint they didn't have the nature of my complaint listed.

To submit a complaint they didn't have the nature of my complaint listed.

Meh, He probably just fell asleep waiting for someone to join a game. If you just kept pulling him over and over, It was because he was the only person that had a lobby I'd imagine, so even if he was blocked you wouldn't have pulled another game.

I love that game Carcassone and so does my GF. If you ever are playing weird hours (I work 3rds so I tend to be playing at odd hours) send me a message even if I dont show up online. Often these days I leave myself as offline because I dont want people from work I have on my friends list to know when I'm on. ;)

Well, there were other games going on.. I know this because let's say I got in his game and left. Someone else did the same, but during that time I managed to get hooked up with someone else.

The thing I don't like about Carcassone.. why can't you play online with more than 1 player at a time? Why can't you use the expansions?

Do any of you play Settlers of Catan also?

The thing I don't like about Carcassone.. why can't you play online with more than 1 player at a time?

You can. I got my ass handed to me the first time I played online and it was a 3 way game, so I got my ass handed to me double time.

Not sure about the expansion, probably can only play if you both have it?

I have Catan also. Both great games.

Edited by moycon

I don't think you can. You can do a PLAYER MATCH with more than 2 people I think.. which is where you'd have to invite friends.

But as far as just going in and setting up a ranked match you can only do 1 vs 1 with rules preset.

The thing I don't like about Carcassone.. why can't you play online with more than 1 player at a time?

You can. I got my ass handed to me the first time I played online and it was a 3 way game, so I got my ass handed to me double time.

I don't think you can. You can do a PLAYER MATCH with more than 2 people I think.. which is where you'd have to invite friends.

Not sure what the difference is other than RANKED is in regards to the previous games you've played and how you did in them, but anyways..... No when I played against those other guys they didn't invite me and I didn't know them. I just did a quick PLAYER match and went at it getting my ass handed to me....twice. Just choose PLAYER match if you want to play with more than 1 other person. There is no difference in the gameplay.

Thanks for the info. I'll try player match. I like Ranked because you gain or lose ranking and it keeps tracked of your wins/losses, but I would like to try player so I can be with more than 1 other person. I've never done player match on any game before.. I always choose rank.