IGNORED

Rock Band periferals work with GH: World Tour

Lord Helmet

http://blog.wired.com/games/2008/07/xbox-rock-band.html

If you already own Rock Band for the 360, your drums and guitars will work with Guitar Hero World Tour. This is great news! I wasn't going to get the new GH game, but now I think I'll pick it up in addition to RB2.

PS3 owners screwed again. Their stuff isn't compatible.

If you already own Rock Band for the 360, your drums and guitars will work with Guitar Hero World Tour. This is great news! I wasn't going to get the new GH game, but now I think I'll pick it up in addition to RB2.

'Bout time. Let's hope the same holds true for RB2. Don't see why it wouldn't...

They must have gotten over their little disagreement from earlier in the year. This also holds true for GH Aerosmith. Also you can use GH peripherals in Rock Band. I myself prefer the GH guitars over the RB guitars. In fact I've been tempted to pick up another GH guitar.

As for GH II & III I have not tried them yet.

'Bout time. Let's hope the same holds true for RB2. Don't see why it wouldn't...

This has been confirmed as well.

Rock Band 2 peripherals reportedly will be compatible with the first Rock Band, so I would imagine any compatibilities between RB and the GH series would extend to RB2.

Harmonix also seems to have addressed the quality of RB's instruments. Their press releases imply that RB2's instruments will be more durable, and there will be third parties offering even more instrument options.

I've just about decided I will have to get an XBox 360 when RB2 comes out. I am no fan of Microsoft, but I am having too much fun with Rock Band on my PS2, and I keep drooling over the songs offered as downloads.