IGNORED

Gah!

Atari Smeghead

Man, for a second there, I thought I was going to be able to win the ebay auction for the CinciClassic version of CyberVirus...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...W:IT&ih=005

Can you guys believe the price it went for? I thought $126.50 would snag it, but man, was I off. I even tried $176 at the last few seconds but got outbid even before I placed it.

Carl, how proud are you right now, huh? :D

Cheers,

Smeg

Man, for a second there, I thought I was going to be able to win the ebay auction for the CinciClassic version of CyberVirus...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...W:IT&ih=005

Can you guys believe the price it went for? I thought $126.50 would snag it, but man, was I off. I even tried $176 at the last few seconds but got outbid even before I placed it.

Carl, how proud are you right now, huh? :D

Cheers,

Smeg

That's impressive. Makes me almost want to give up my #1 / 25. Almost. :D

It's ironic, because I brought the last unsold one to CGE a few years ago, and no one bought it for $50. I held on to it for a few more months and eventually someone bought it. You just never know how these things will turn out...

*arg* to think... I could have had it for $25 a year ago and passed on it (I'm a dumb ass) if only I could time travel.

In retrospect, I'm not sure if it was the same version, it did have a handle. I'm afraid I don't have much knowlege of the later Lynx stuff.

AX

Edited by the.golden.ax

Cinci Classic... the biggest diffrence to me (the one that means the most): Limited edition of only 25

That's why it is wanted. I think there is extra stuff as well... but I can't remember

Yes,it was also only an '8 Level Demo' of the game we later got.Also,some levels and screens 'Classic' had were changed or not used in the 'Final' version we got.It was a 'Very Limited Edition' and a unique game too!