IGNORED

That God Damn Bagman

cougar302b

I should have said "my confusion".. Since I consider all three screens to be one level, but then I'll see someone mention "level" and think it's just one screen. :)

Using the strategy of jumping back and forth from screens, I can clear all three screens - I find you can spread the guards out and keep some distance from you, by doing that.

If you are talking about Super Bagman, try to work your wheelbarrow over to the last screen and get it down the freight elevator and work it backwards. By doing this you can simply drop the bags down the ladders into the wheelbrrow. You should end up with the wheelbarrow at the second screen where you can drop the last bags into it. You can even drop the bags while riding in the cart down the stairs into the wheelbarrow in the 3rd screen.

If this is helpful let me know and I'll give you a few more pointers. My record is just short of 1,000,000. Since you have the opportunity to get a new guy after each set, once you learn the tricks your own fatigue is the only thing holding you back.

Edited by bppierce

• 2 weeks later...