IGNORED

Bought content it's nowhere to be found.. what now?

yuppicide

My Girlfriend plays Tetris Splash. In the background it has a fish tank with fish that swim as you play. I bought a few different fish for 50 points each. I can't find them in the options. It says I downloaded them, but nowhere to be found.

Who do I contact?

EDIT: Maybe the fish are only for screen saver mode, which is stupid because I don't ever use screensaver. If my TV is on it's watching TV or playing 360... otherwise I turn it off. Will test it tomorrow. I'm tired.

Sucks because I won't get a refund on my useless fish.

Edited by yuppicide

Sucks because I won't get a refund on my useless fish.

I dont have the game myself but I found this on a message board.

Date Posted: 10/3/07 2:14pm Subject: need tetris splash downloadable fish & decor help

i down loaded a couple fish packs(each comes w/ 3 fish) but i can only select 1 per group...and the ones i can select aren't the ones i bought the packs for. Also, my decor options are still inaccessible. I think i need more achievements for the decor but i should be able to pick which fish i want. Anyone else have this problem...or a solution? Thanx in advance

Date Posted: 10/4/07 4:52pm Subject: RE: need tetris splash downloadable fish & decor help - Date Edited: 10/4/07 5:41pm (1 edits total) Edited By: PathosSolidus

Try redownloading the content again. It seemed to work fine after I did that.

I would start there. Just try to redownload the content, sounds like other folks have had the same issue as you have had.

I am very happy with the one of the gamer pics that came with my 360.. the Atari logo.

I'd laugh if someone else bought fish too, but being in my position I can only think how stupid I was. I mean instead of 4 packs of fish (200 pts) I could have bought a tv episode or something.

Stupid Tetris. I found out you have to obtain more achievements in order to unlock slots for the fish. Some of the achievements I can't unlock because it requires online players, which are almost never to be found.

I dont have the Live Tetris or I'd help you out. You'd surely win because I suck at that game apparently.

I bought the retail version and haven't come close to many of the achievements.