IGNORED

Sealed M.U.L.E. ,other C64, NES, and Genesis games on the Chuckwagon!

oldgames

This weeks listings on Chase the Chuckwagon include:

C64 New, Sealed Old Stock Games

M.U.L.E., Wizard's Crown, Questron II

Lots of other C64 games

Lots of Nintendo NES games

Lots of Sega Genesis games

My ID on Chase the Chuckwagon is oldgames

and

The link is in my signature.

:)

Edited by davewake

Not shipping to Europe...

No international bidders............

Indeed... you'll be surprised how many peeps in Europe might be interested in them...

If I can find out more about shipping to Europe with some kind of tracking or delivery confirmation without costing an arm and a leg, I'll change that. What do others do for this?

:)

If I can find out more about shipping to Europe with some kind of tracking or delivery confirmation without costing an arm and a leg, I'll change that. What do others do for this?

I take the risk for my business. If you have known buyers from the boards, there may be less risk. I ship packages USPS First Class International. All packages that are less than 4lbs can use this method. I have yet to send packages heavier than 4lbs. Shipping this method does not give you tracking. I would offer this method to international buyers if they accept the condition that packages may be lost. I have yet to lose a package(knocking on wood). I have shipped to Croatia, Ireland, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Iceland, Switzerland, Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Norway, Sweden, Greece, Singapore, Hong Kong, Virgin Islands, Mexico, Canada, and Italy using this method. The only problem I have encountered is I have had 1 packaged returned from Italy. They could not read the address since it was printed in our format. Make the time to learn the address formats of the country you are sending to. Also, print the label out online. This will reduce the time you spend at the Post Office. I just print postage label at home and hand the package to the postal clerk.

I have shipped hundreds of packages using this method and have been very satisfied with the ship times. They are usually less than 3 weeks from drop off to delivery. I have seen delivered in as little as 1 week. Canada is the worse only because Canadian Customs has held the packages for up to 3 weeks, but you would have 30% chance Canadian orders tracked with signature confirmation. It is still the best service to Canada since the recipient is not charged exorbitant brokerage fees.

If I lose a package, I would just send another one. This only works since I have many of the same item. You most likely would only have 1 set of anything. The sales I have gotten has been worth my time and it would probably be worth yours since Euros to Dollars conversion rates are now more than it was 3 years ago.

Edited by Almost Rice