IGNORED

Jboypacman's Video Game Blog - Dracula X and Sky Shark

RSS Bot

Dracula X for the PC Engine:

Dracula X is part of the famous Castlevania series and is consider by many including myself the best of these games.

Up untill recently it never saw a release in North America but now is available on the Sony PSP handheld system.

This game has great graphics and a incredible soundtrack that will have looking for the import music soundtrack CD.

The challenge is high but there is a save feature that will allow you to start over on the last stage you were on.

Dracula X is a must have for anyone with a PC Engine but be warned this game can go for over $100 in price(I paid $122 for mine with shipping off of Ebay).

It should also be noted that there was a Super Nintendo/Super Famicom release called Dracula X that while is based off this PC Engine Super CD title it is not the same game.

Sky Shark for the NES:

Sky Shark for the NES is a Tatio released over-head vertical shooter in the style of Capcom's 1942 and 1943.

It features some very nice graphics and sounds for a NES game with lush jungles and a over head view of the water below.

The game can be tough but with some effort you might just beat this game the only thing sadly is that Sky Shark is missing a two-player mode.

Still a great title for the NES and well worth picking up if you run across it in your travels.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=5123