IGNORED

Boxed Crazy Climber in this lot

With manuels??? :ponder: How many Manuels do you get i wonder?

Well, take note of this: "some have manuels some dont. what you see is what will be shipped". So, since there are no Manuels or even manuals in the photo, I would assume they're not actually included. I would also not be surprised if no cartridges are included, since only their boxes are shown. However, the auction may be worthwhile for the table, sofa and pillow that are in the photo. :lol:

With manuels??? :ponder: How many Manuels do you get i wonder?

Well, take note of this: "some have manuels some dont. what you see is what will be shipped". So, since there are no Manuels or even manuals in the photo, I would assume they're not actually included. I would also not be surprised if no cartridges are included, since only their boxes are shown. However, the auction may be worthwhile for the table, sofa and pillow that are in the photo. :lol:

LOL :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

I would also not be surprised if no cartridges are included, since only their boxes are shown. However, the auction may be worthwhile for the table, sofa and pillow that are in the photo. :lol:

If I did buy this and the carts were not in there... Me and my pal Manuel would be knocking at his door to discuss a proper refund and creative reimbursement options for wasting peoples time and making decepetive listings. Then again if the cart is included all would be right in the world. Dogs/cats living in harmony....

Who did it this time?

Who knows but its bullsh!t anymore. I shouldn't even try to get those types of auctions and I certainly don't advertise them here. Someone always screws me. I was watching this item and then saw today it was ended again. Why can't anyone just let the dang thing go and bid on it. From now on I guess I'll have to be the guy saying hey can you end the auction early my dying nephew always wanted to play kaboom! and the only way he can play it is if you end your auction early and sell it to me or alot less than its worth. Best bet wait a week and see who lists it at a 350.00 buy it now then we will see who the a$$whole was..... :x :x :x :x

If someone on here did it you can go %^*& yourself.

Edited by brucebidder

I also emailed the seller and informed him one of the games was worth over 400.00 alone :ponder: and that if he sold it for anything less he needed to refund the money to the a$$hole trying to rip him off and relist it. As I pointed out to him since he ended the item early and there is no high bidder there would be no negative feedback and no consequences in his future. I'm sure its already gone but if not I hope the guy screws them and relists the item... That would make me feel so much better.... ;)

Personally anyone who wanted this deserved this one. The auction was stuck on $50 for the longest time. If you want it bid early and bid hard. This seller had this up for a couple of days and because everyone uses their snipe programs someone was probably able to talk the seller into selling for way cheaper than it's worth. Again, there was ample opportunity for people to bid on this.

I'd put $$ on it that it was someone here. It almost always is one of the many profiteers here. Hopefully given the shitty feedback, and the fact that the seller is twice a douchebag (once for the $30.00 shipping, and once for taking a side deal) the buyer will get stiffed. They'd certainly deserve it.

Personally anyone who wanted this deserved this one. The auction was stuck on $50 for the longest time. If you want it bid early and bid hard. This seller had this up for a couple of days and because everyone uses their snipe programs someone was probably able to talk the seller into selling for way cheaper than it's worth. Again, there was ample opportunity for people to bid on this.

Exactly

First off I don't snipe ever, I don't like it or use it myself. Second it may have been up for a couple days but it also had 5 days left. If you list an item for sale you should follow through on the auction. I list lots of items and don't see much action til the last day or two. Either way I was waiting to see how much money I had in my paypal account with my current round of auctions before I placed a bid so I knew what I could afford.

Still doesn't matter I stand by my original post if the person who did it is a user on here they can go $%^& themselves for being a sneaky bastard. I know I sound foul but I'm sick of trying to be nice from now on if I see someone being underhanded I'm calling them out.

Exactly

I don't believe this is correct, everyone can think I'm being an a$$ about it but I still think its shit.

I'd put $$ on it that it was someone here. It almost always is one of the many profiteers here. Hopefully given the shitty feedback, and the fact that the seller is twice a douchebag (once for the $30.00 shipping, and once for taking a side deal) the buyer will get stiffed. They'd certainly deserve it.

Now to this I wil say exactly... :)

Edited by brucebidder

There were a couple things that made me think 4 times about this auction. Sounds like a seller that is trying to talk twice and just sell "what is pictured". I doubt we will ever know.

Yeah its probably best it went off early to some a$$hole who fed the seller some story it probably would of ended up being crap I hope the universe has some sense of justice and the "buyer"(If you want to call them that) gets royally screwed. THe guys feedback is shady.

Exactly

I don't believe this is correct, everyone can think I'm being an a$$ about it but I still think its shit.

I definitely dont think you are being an ass about it,but unless you and others put a bid on it and show some interest in the games before it was side-dealed then the seller probably thinks that no one is interested and accepts what he thinks is a lot of money for just a game.Remember not everyone in the world knows that some Atari games are worth a lot.

The more bids there is on an item the less chance of a side deal happening.

Edited by pangasinan

Well I have to admit I was wrong. I spoke to the seller late last night and he told me he ended the auction early as he "accidentally" included Crazy climber. He had no intention of selling the game and somehow he forgot about it and while it was in the pictures it would not of been included in the auction. SO instead of a deadbeat bidder it is in fact a sneaky confused seller. hum.... Well thats interesting. Just thought Id FYI everyone.... :?:

Well I have to admit I was wrong. I spoke to the seller late last night and he told me he ended the auction early as he "accidentally" included Crazy climber. He had no intention of selling the game and somehow he forgot about it and while it was in the pictures it would not of been included in the auction. SO instead of a deadbeat bidder it is in fact a sneaky confused seller. hum.... Well thats interesting. Just thought Id FYI everyone.... :?:

Yeah, he told me the same but he did ask me how much I was willing to pay him for it so it is for sale. He is probably going to want over $400 for it now though since you told him it's worth that, and it very well might be worth that to some people, not me though :)

Brucebidder: Why don't you like sniping? It's over and done with and you don't have to be in front of the computer? I don't see ANY reason for people not to snipe anymore. It drives up the price to not snipe these days, and you can't see who you are bidding against anymore anyway.

Yeah, he told me the same but he did ask me how much I was willing to pay him for it so it is for sale. He is probably going to want over $400 for it now though since you told him it's worth that, and it very well might be worth that to some people, not me though :)

Yeah he offered it to me also alot lower than 400.00 but I am not interested in it from him. In reality depending on conition its worth what 300.00 maybe. But this seller is worse than the a$$holes that work out side deals. He told me 3 different stories already. All I told him was not to be an idiot. If you were interested in it why did you post it up here?

My new moto is as soon as I see an auction end like this one I email the seller ASAP and inform him of the value and then some and also that he has no binding agreement with anyone so put it back up and let it fly. I have convinced a few already. Like the auction for a Channel F with demo cart boxed. Whoever thought they would get it for 50.00 got screwed by me. HAHA. THe seller relisted it after my information.... If other people are going to play dirty for their own profit I'll play dirty for my collection...

Good luck if you are going to try and get it from him, I wouldn't he sounds underhanded....

Bruce

Edited by brucebidder

Brucebidder: Why don't you like sniping? It's over and done with and you don't have to be in front of the computer? I don't see ANY reason for people not to snipe anymore. It drives up the price to not snipe these days, and you can't see who you are bidding against anymore anyway.

This is an argument that gets rehashed every few monthes, but here is my thoughts if anyone cares. As a buyer and a Seller for many years on ebay and now the CW it goes like this. I do not hate sniping I don't use it because the benefit only exists in the eye of the user. Whether you and 6 other people drive up the cost on day one of the auction or in the last few minutes the item sells for the most part the same. So 7 people set up sniping to go in the last miute and the game is only at .99 cents til then but the seven of you duke it out up to end time in 60 seconds the game will still sell for about what its value is.

I see it often especially selling. Sometimes sniping actually inflates the cost. Because once the snipes are in someone else may have already placed a ridiculous bid 3 days before and in those instances the seller makes out big time. I sold a COleco Setup worth about 200.00 for nearly 600.00 thanks in most part to sniping and one serious bidder dead set on winning. I personally don't snipe myself if I want something I will bid and drive the price up early alot of times that discourages alot of the snipers out there and thats to my benefit. I would rather bid against sniping than a real person who may overbid on emotion. If I made it sound earlier in this thread that I hated sniping I apologize I just don't use it because I see no benefit to it.. I also can place my bid early and forget about it, so....