IGNORED

Flack's Daily Smack - Burgers and Games

RSS Bot

I love running across arcade games in the wild. The sight of a Ms. Pac-Man sitting in a laundromat or a Galaga machine tucked away in a bowling alley still bring a smile to my face -- so imagine my surprise when I ran across three arcade games, two pinball machines, and two skeeball games ... at Burger King!

I'd seen the machines in the Burger King just off of I-40 and Mustang Road from the drive-thru, but only recently went in to check it out. By the looks of the store's layout, what is currently the restaurant's arcade was probably once an indoor playground. I'm not sure why the playground was removed and replaced with an arcade, but far be it from me to protest!

The arcade contains three arcade machines: Off-Road Challenge, Blasteroids, and Golden Tee. Between the cabinets and the skeeball machines sit two pinball machines: Jurassic Park and The Addams Family.

burger_king_1.jpg

burger_king_2.jpg

When Burger King says they'll make it your way, they're not kidding! Nothing goes better with breakfast sandwiches than a quick round of Blasteroids.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=5127