IGNORED

Fat Bobby,Raiden,and Lemmings are SOLD OUT

chris_lynx1989

If you were lucky enough to get your order in last week you might've been able to have received one of the last three left of each of these in stock at Video 61.No new stock is going to replenish these,none really available to again.Thanks to the lucky few for getting in those final orders last week,you got some 'hard to find' games!The last box went out on 7/28.Thank You

If you were lucky enough to get your order in last week you might've been able to have received one of the last three left of each of these in stock at Video 61.No new stock is going to replenish these,none really available to again.Thanks to the lucky few for getting in those final orders last week,you got some 'hard to find' games!The last box went out on 7/28.Thank You

Noooo

So can you no longer get these? Little point in me trying to collect a whole set of games if they're no longer available :(

Noooo

So can you no longer get these? Little point in me trying to collect a whole set of games if they're no longer available :(

Well, there's always eBay. That's where I got some of my harder-to-find ones, like Raiden and Lemmings. Though few and far betweeen, they do pop up.

It does add to the challenge, and we all need a challenge! Remember, it took me 8 years... a lot of fun to be had! :D

Cheers,

Smeg

The only places left are Telegames UK (if you can swallow the exchange rate: '2' US $ = '1' GBP and overseas shipping!) and Ebay,and now possibly Songbird.For Lemmings, Go Atari shows they still have it on their 2 yr old listing.Are they still around yet?No response to email or site updates.(??)Or there's Ebay for Lemmings.All I know of now.

Edited by chris_lynx1989

Oh well you can still buy Qix, Ultimate Chess Challenge and European Soccer Challenge from them for only $99.95 each!!!! :D :roll:

Not really the right place to visit if you want to buy ANY game from Telegames. Not trying to attack Video 61 here but come on...these prices are ridiculous!

If you are looking for Hyperdrome I recommend Good Deal Games. They sell it for $42.95. A fair price I think (and it's the nice boxed version too!) :)

http://www.gooddealgames.com/inventory/lynx.html

I netted some HTF ones over at Nick's Site. I was ordering the Yastuna game already, so I figured I might as well order those. At roughly $50 a game, it was much much easier to swallow than the $99 or so you usually see.

I think if an authentic Krazy Ace shows up on ebay, it will go for generally $100 as a lot of people are still looking for that.

Same with a few others (Fat Bobby, Bubble Trouble, etc.)

Raiden can fetch that as well... sometimes.

I'll see everyone in a while. Wedding is tomorrow, Honeymoon is coming up. I know I sent out some packages to a few people here for CtcW. They were shipped out late (on my part... so of course shipping is always free!).

This should be my last post for a bit. Take care guys!