IGNORED

This came outta nowhere and looks awesome!

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox360/image/950904.html

Galaga Legions....

this game is coming out in a couple of weeks for XBLA and looks friggin' sweet.....and I'm a real Galaga junkie.

also coming on the 13th is Bionic Commando Rearmed.

This summer is gonna be filled with kick-ass XBLA games

I'll reserve judgement until I actually play it, but from the screens it looks like it might suffer from TMSOSAO* for me.

*Too Much Shit On Screen At Once

While I might agree, I'm still a Galaga junkie as well and wish I had a 360 to try this on. :)

ps - I really am a dork, lol. I happened to be wearing this TShirt as well today. :P

post-2879-1217638351_thumb.jpg

Edited by Chickybaby

Good grief, I actually have to agree with Atari5200 on this one. I don't like the "clogging the screen with obstructions" approach to game design... it makes games too chaotic and cluttered to enjoy. It's like the developers are trying to bring back the intensity of shooters like Robotron: 2084, but wind up taking things too far with a glut of enemies and distracting special effects. I call it "Jeff Minter syndrome."

It's not as bad as Geometry Wars 2. That shit gets so cluttered....I don't know where the hell I am...like a bad acid trip. (and it looks like one to)

I disagree.. Games like the Asteroids "remix" on xbox live, you cant see where you are during some explosions, which sucks!

In games like Geometry Wars 2.. I ALWAYS know where I am. You're never really obscured. I think you just need to focus your eyes on your ship a little better ;)