IGNORED

So Good Atari Remix

bpj1138

Buenos..

I'm proud to announce the release of "So Good Atari Remix".. Let's see a C64 do that.. HAHAHA... rock on!

--Bart

Greetings to the Atari800 emulator crew.... couldn't have done it without you.

Special thanks to the CC65 crew for making my job easier!

And big up to the rest of

the Atari family...

http://www.myspace.com/simulx

Buenos..

Let's see a C64 do that.. HAHAHA... rock on!

We have contingent from lemon64 that can't resist a comment like that. Don't encourage them.........

So this remix entirely POKEY twiddling or was other processing involved?

That phasing effect is the POKEY digital filter.. that's when

you mask one digital wave by another digital wave.. sort of like a repeating

decimal..

Bartek, I had time to listen your music at night. "We Are Here" and "Random Wave" are my favourite creations, great msx. Is it possible to download mp3 wihout myspace registration?

I doubt it. I resisted that site too.. as well as the term "blogging"..

Buenos..

Let's see a C64 do that.. HAHAHA... rock on!

huh, what do you mean? there's plenty of such bad music for the c64. it can do even worse ;)

I'll have to read up more about the SID, but from what I've read, it seems like a more

conventional chip.. of course next to the "digital sound" POKEY, everything conventional.. ;)

--Bart

• 3 weeks later...

Enjoying the Atari sound in that remix, Bart!

From your MySpace bio: "He and his friends would routinely attend Metropolis and the Smart Bar in the Cleveland's flats. He attended numerous raves."

So, going to raves in the mid-90s? Did you ever go to Columbus, Ohio for parties put on by "ele mental"? They featured Atari visuals and games, provided by me.

• 3 weeks later...
Enjoying the Atari sound in that remix, Bart!

From your MySpace bio: "He and his friends would routinely attend Metropolis and the Smart Bar in the Cleveland's flats. He attended numerous raves."

So, going to raves in the mid-90s? Did you ever go to Columbus, Ohio for parties put on by "ele mental"? They featured Atari visuals and games, provided by me.

Wish I could have been there, especially since I grew up in Columbus.. My friends went there one time and hung out with the cool kids on OSU campus (we found them at Insomnia).. one of the dudes was wearing a priest's robe.. they took us to a party in the surrounding area. Never heard of ele mental.. got any pictures??

--Bart