IGNORED

New Project...Mini ColecoVision...Finished!

I think the "theme" idea is pretty cool, and could make each console unique besides just the serial number difference. What do you consider to be the big ColecoVision games to use as themes? Off the bat I think of:

Donkey Kong

Donkey Kong Junior

Frogger

Galaxian

Q*bert!

Turbo

Zaxxon

Doubledown,

How's this for a idea make a mini coleco-atari console. He's my idea strip out the atari expansion module (that seems pretty small to start) and connect them together inside the console so all people would see on the outside is 2 cartridge slots 1 for coleco and 1 for atari.

Granted it wouldn't be as mini as your fine creation but for a combo system it would be pretty small.

Yeah, it would probably be possible, but I'd need to start with a bigger case. To save the most space, you'd probably want to stack the Atari Expansion Board on top of the rear half of the ColecoViison board, which means the case would need to be taller. I'd also need to figure out how to install a switch so that the ColecoVision thinks that the Atari Module isn't attached and would allow loading from the ColecoVision cartridge slot.

Yeah, it would probably be possible, but I'd need to start with a bigger case. To save the most space, you'd probably want to stack the Atari Expansion Board on top of the rear half of the ColecoViison board, which means the case would need to be taller. I'd also need to figure out how to install a switch so that the ColecoVision thinks that the Atari Module isn't attached and would allow loading from the ColecoVision cartridge slot.

If theres a will,theres a way!You've proven that true already!

Edited by Rik

I'm not quite sure what its going to sell for (kind of surprised to see it this high already), but I could venture a guess as to what its not going to sell for less than. :evil:
If its any consolation to you, I wouldn't go over $50 for it. Suckers are born everyday though. :ponder:

Whoa, that's harsh.

I'd think about one of these if I had a lot of money to burn and no electronics experience, but since I know how to handle a soldering iron, I'd rather do the job myself. It's a shame that the ColecoVision motherboard is just a little too large to fit into the Wii case, because that's where I'd put it if that option was available to me.

I'm not quite sure what its going to sell for (kind of surprised to see it this high already), but I could venture a guess as to what its not going to sell for less than. :evil:
If its any consolation to you, I wouldn't go over $50 for it. Suckers are born everyday though. :ponder:

As a matter of fact, yes...yes it is a great consololation to me that you wouldn't go over $50 for it. It brings me great comfort and solace. :dunce:

As a matter of fact, yes...yes it is a great consololation to me that you wouldn't go over $50 for it. It brings me great comfort and solace. :dunce:

LMFAO :D