IGNORED

SNESp V2 Completed

Not bad piccy's, i like the fact you found a little bed for your pocket snes, obvious q. i know but 'Parker Dilmann', is that You....Anyone going back to post 1, the 'neptune' thing you mentioned, was/is that the bastardised megadrive/genesis and 32x innards stuck in the same box you did previously...just curious

And for your next trick.....A 2600 that can play Atari 7800, Lynx and Jaggie games

Not bad piccy's, i like the fact you found a little bed for your pocket snes, obvious q. i know but 'Parker Dilmann', is that You....Anyone going back to post 1, the 'neptune' thing you mentioned, was/is that the bastardised megadrive/genesis and 32x innards stuck in the same box you did previously...just curious

And for your next trick.....A 2600 that can play Atari 7800, Lynx and Jaggie games

Yes I am Parker Dillmann. I sign all my work :D. Yes it was the bastardised genesis and 32X.

oh and thats not a bed. Its the top of my table saw covered with a white sheet :cool:

Edited by Longhorn Engineer

I love the wood! Any chance of staining the different control parts (buttons, d-pad, etc) different shades?

And I LOVE the Neptune you did. All you need now is a vinyl sticker that says "Neptune" similar to the Genesis decal.

And is it just me, or did Sega's consoles just get sexy? Ever since the Genny model 2 it just got sexier and sexier, including the Dreamcast, imho.

Do you plan on making a SNES portable with A/V out and a headphone jack?

It does have a headphone jack and the person that just bought it is asked me to install A/V jacks. I would rather not make another SNESp for my next one.

Edited by Longhorn Engineer