IGNORED

Atari 2600 Enigma Machine Collector Box w/Pictures

nonner242

Superb. Nice packaging.

(I'm just curious, and pardon my ignorance, but would Germans be able to legally purchase this? I don't know anything about German law but I do recall issues with games with regard to Nazi emblems.)

And if someone from Germany wanted tp purchase my box from me I would have no ploblem on changing/editing the front cover. That is the only place on any of the boxes that has a Nazi emblem I originally edited out all of them that were in the pictures but at the last moment decided to add the "Eagle" to the front of the book. I could change it to this. :)bookfrontangle2smilenh5.th.jpg

You could make the smiley a secret removable sticker, so they can get it past customs, but still have the unaltered original after they get it home. ;)

My thoughts exactly! ;) What good is a secrete book without secretes!

Just in case, here's the order so far of those who have said 'u kin gimm3r me b0xx0r dat I kin haz?! (etc.)'

1 - wonder007

2 - dwh

3 - godzilla

4 - gambler172

5 - toymailman

6 - iwan-iwanowitsch-goratschin

7 - horseboy

8 - tremoloman2006

What I have is: (also includes PM's)

1 - ME

2 - Rick Weis

3 - wonder007

4 - dwh

5 - godzilla

6 - gambler172

7 - toymailman

8 - iwan-iwanowitsch-goratschin

9 - horseboy

10 - tremoloman2006

Unknown How many will be made! Will be made in order of the list! That's if and when I do it. I would be easier If it was just the 2600 box only. I would do one or two at a time. It will have to be worked in my schedule.

Plus Im still looking for person to print my boxes at a reasonable price. I can put them together if needed just need a 1 piece print. And I would be doing boxes only! No games. You can get them from hoiser.

PLEASE NO MORE REQUEST, I would really like to make a "Build your own kit" I would give a CD with do it yourself instructions the box art, and any special items...like the book ,felt & code book..and you put it together...paint/glue/paper/ not included.

Edited by nonner242

• 3 months later...