IGNORED

Epyx-plaque?

oesii

All the copies of California, Summer, and Winter games that I've seen in person have really bad glue stains similar to the Activision games. Has that been most people's experience? I'm mainly asking because the cart scans here at AA for these games seem so clean :)

both my copies are pretty ugly looking, but they still work and thats all that matters to me :)

There is bound to be spotless ones out there even if the original box has been opened and the game played a few times, i got an activision Ice Hockey that was in its box and the cart has no bad marks on it at all

Hey oesii leave my copy of Demons to Diamonds alone :D

lol, no problem I just bid it up $1 up or so, in case you were napping or not around. But because you're around I'm not getting into a bidding war over that game :P

Thank you very much :)

the others i dont really care about, i just wanted to get the 4 games i had as a kid in complete form :D and that was one of them

well, I hope you win it, if I accidently do, I'll send it to you. Which for games did you originally have? I would like boxed completes for my 1st games too. They were Video Chess, Space Invaders, and Breakout.

way to win, sorry about upping the price, I wasn't jonesing for that game but for $2 it looked like a good box. We need some cooperative database over here, maybe some instant messaging so we don't screw up each other's auctions when its not that important/rare ;)

no biggie i knew someone else would bid on those games as those boxes were in great condition, i just saw your name and thought it would be funny to post in this thread about it

When i bid on 3DO items me and 2 other guys talk on AIM about which ones we would like and why, and we deside not to step on eachothers toes, but now that ive caught up to them in 3DO items that only leaves the rarer items which we desided its a free for all on those items :D

This is the first week since march of this year ive looked at Atari 2600 items planning to bid, I have enough Atari items :) and i spent my time bidding on games for my many other systems